Very Gross?!

fries with cracked black pepper and mayo. And I don't have to worry about DH stealing my fries!

And I love Wendy's chili over a baked potato with sour cream

What a strange discussion....

I can't think of anything toooo weird for myself :confused3 , but my SIL eats meatball subs with marinara sauce, PICKLES, and MUSTARD!

Isn't that disgusting :eek: :scared:

McDonald's fries dipped into their hot mustard sauce,mmm:cloud9: Any kind of fries dipped into honey mustard.When I was little I would dip my tootsie rollpops into root beer.Yum

I love:love: the taste of dark chocolate washed down with Coca Cola.....my husband thinks it is gross but won't try it. Has anyone every tried it or have a food combination they just love?

Meeeee tooooo!!!! I take a Hershey bar and break it up and suck and the squares, washing it down with Diet Coke!! Yuuuummmmmm:thumbsup2

peanut butter and apples or bananas is YUMMMMMM

popcorn and chocolate is always a good combonation.

french fries and gravy is THE perfect meal as far as DH is concerned.

pickles and cheese is awesome.

But my FIL takes the cake! Mayonaise, peanut butter and ketchup sandwiches.:eek:

French fries smothered in vinegar is very common on Jersey boardwalks.
Perhaps it goes back to malt vinegar on fish and chips... Either way, it's quite good.

Another personal favorite are deli pickles with ketchup.

AND MY FAVORITE

Coke mixed with rum :cool1:

Okay the best combos are a tootsie roll and a pretzel chewed together, a plain bagel with butter and bbq potato chips on it, and diner pickles dipped in a vanilla milkshake. I also love jalepeno peppers washed down with eggnog.:cool1:

Oh also- french fries with mozzarella is my all time favorite! But you have to dip it in ketchup not brown gravy.

Here in South Mississippi it is catalina dressing on top of your pizza!! Have done it that way since I was a kid. They even have it in bottles on your tables at the pizza places here!!

How about peanut butter, mayo and sugar sandwiches. I used to eat them all the time as a kid.

I also like peanut butter on pancakes.

My husband likes peanut butter and hot dogs.

Ew, my sister puts sugar on her pizza. A LOT of sugar. Not a little bit like some people "cut" the acid of the tomatoes with sugar. She DUMPS it on until her pizza is white.

I think the salty/sweet thing is very common, in all combinations.

When I was pregnant I discovered a few combos that I now LOVE....:love:

1. Vanilla ice cream with nestle quick (powder) sprinkled on top.
2. Mac-N-cheese w/ brown gravey on top.
3. cheese pizza dipped in home made french salad dressing.

I am sure there are more but these are just a few that my family thinks I am crazy for.

Basically the same thing, but french fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty!

Another french fries/Frosty lover.

And among my other food loves:
--Grilled cheese with mayo and pickles, bread-n-butter and not dill though
--Peanut butter and butter sandwiches on white bread (thanks to my late grandmother)
--Macaroni & cheese smothered in salsa and onions
--Peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwiches
--Chocolate-covered anything, but how about chocolate-covered potato chips?

I'm not much of an adventurous eater, but my parents have a few that have always baffled me:

My dad likes to pour sugar on his pancakes to make them crunchy. Don't they already make crunchy pancakes? And call them waffles?

My mom tells of her mother making something called "Bread on Top of Plate." If I remember correctly, it went something like this: take a slice of white bread - on a plate of course, spread butter on it (optional), pour enough sugar on top to cover the bread, and pour milk over the whole think. I used to tell her it should have been called "Milk on Top of Bread."

I like toasted mayo and pickle sandwiches.
Peanut butter and butter on white bread are awesome!
Tuna and potatoe chips...crunchy good!

My Mom always puts sugar and white corn syrup on her pancakes.

Chocolate Chip pancakes with Cool Whip on top
Peanut Butter and pickle sandwich
I always dip my apple in peanut butter......thought everyone else did too
My mom used to send me to school with a bologna sandwich, I have always hated bologna and would take it out and just eat the mayo and bread...I love mayo sandwiches :rotfl:

Mcdonalds French fries dipped in the old Mcdonalds Vanilla Shakes. Peanut butter and Marshmellow sandwiches. Mayo Sandwiches (bread and mayo nothing else), French fries with Hrseradish sauce and BBQ sauce.

Pretzels dipped in peanut butter and pretzels with ice cream.

I also like Pretzels with peanut butter -- my husband saw me putting peanut butter on a pretzel and just gave this really odd look followed by "That's gross"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter