VGF pull down bed (below TV)

I don't mean to hijack, but I have a question if I may.

You guys are talking about this pull down bed...Is this in all of the DVC studios that you've mentioned?

According to the Points chart, it says that GFV studio sleeps 5, but all the others sleep 4....So I just assumed GFV was the only one that had the pull down bed....Now I know that GCH ( not Villas ) had bunks but can some one confirm that the villas have either bunks or this pull down as well...In a studio that is...Thanks in advance.::yes::

Since this was originally posted (January 2014), they have been added at VWL, BWV and are in process at BCV. Also Polynesian. All studios. VGC has them in 1 bedrooms.

Since this was originally posted (January 2014), they have been added at VWL, BWV and are in process at BCV. Also Polynesian. All studios. VGC has them in 1 bedrooms.
True but it still says it accomodates 4 in BWV

I slept on the murphy bed in both VGF and PVB this week. I am 5'10" and slept well. I often sleep on the pull out chesterfield in the studios so it was a nice surprise to enjoy the murphy bed.

And easier nights and mornings with straightening up.

This is our last day at WDW. We had a great stay at VGF!

I thought I would pass this note on because it surprised me. When I saw the pull down bed in the pictures at VGF below the TV I assumed it had no real value for us at this time as all of our kids are now teenagers. However, our 14 year old daughter (who is small, but still 5'3), after testing the bed the first day decided to use that bed vs. the pull out couch bed for the entire 6 night trip. She loved it. She felt is was much more comfortable then the pull out couch.

So, if you have a smaller teenager, you might want them to give the pull down bed a chance because they might also find it to be pretty comfortable. Of course, make sure the extra swing down support is properly placed on the floor!
Hi! My family and I are staying in the villa and we will be using the couch, the bed and the pull down bed. Will we be able to fit a pack and play anywhere in the room. I’m nervous now because it doesn’t look like it? Thanks so much for your help! I’d really appreciate it!!

Hi! My family and I are staying in the villa and we will be using the couch, the bed and the pull down bed. Will we be able to fit a pack and play anywhere in the room. I’m nervous now because it doesn’t look like it? Thanks so much for your help! I’d really appreciate it!!
Assuming you will be in the studio, There is room for a pack and play in the hallway across from the bathroom. There is actually room for a full size crib in there, and it's pretty dark. If you also have a double stroller, though, you may want to put the pack and play near the patio doors and put the stroller in the hallway.

Assuming you will be in the studio, There is room for a pack and play in the hallway across from the bathroom. There is actually room for a full size crib in there, and it's pretty dark. If you also have a double stroller, though, you may want to put the pack and play near the patio doors and put the stroller in the hallway.
Thank you so much!! This makes me feel a little better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter