Victoria & Jacks PJ - WP/WR/SC - April 5th 2011 - Update 01/09

The green colour of the bridesmaid dresses is gorgeous.
Glad you had a great time at take that, i was never a fan of them the first time round but this tour looks fantastic. Your photos are great, wembley looks crazy that busy.

I've never seen the HSM films but i love that song 'can i have this dance' i think its great for a first dance :)

Thank you Sarah.

Wembley was crazy busy! 80,000 (mum and I did the maths and that means over £4million in ticket sales from each show!!!)

I am very glad we were up in the seating bits as I couldn't have coped down on that pitch! So many girls where wheeled off where they had passed out in the heat and the crush, and that was before Take That even started!!

Oh my god how jealous am I of you seeing take that twice I love garry lol

and we have the same first dance song :D I listen to it on repeat in the kitchen when im cooking lol and know allt he words of by heart now the words are beautiful and the first time i heard it (the day we got engaged) I fell in love with it

again sooooooooooo jealous of you seeing take that lol

I got a dress yesterday which I think I might wear for our Engagment shoot.

What do you think? (Sorry for the cat in the picture, she always has to be the centre of everything!)

EDress.jpg

I liked that the centre panel is our wedding colour! :)

it's really pretty! Ha ha, my cat is always in the middle of everything too, I guess it's just their nature! Only he would have been sitting on the dress, not off to the side!:laughing:

So, really I should be in bed ready for work tomorrow.

But instead I've been busy on photoshop mocking up invitations.

I want to do pocket ones, like this one Mandy likes:

il_430xN.50901456.jpg

And as you can see I pretty much copied that design, lol, but with the addition of our Monogram:

inv1.jpg

I'd love to do more now, but I best get to bed!!

That looks great! I need to start playing around with invites too- what program did you use and how did you get the little swirl graphic in there- is it just clip art or did you have to create it somehow? I also LOVE the dress- it's gorgeous and I love that it has your wedding colors in it:lovestruc

That looks great! I need to start playing around with invites too- what program did you use and how did you get the little swirl graphic in there- is it just clip art or did you have to create it somehow? I also LOVE the dress- it's gorgeous and I love that it has your wedding colors in it:lovestruc
:) Thank you.

The swirl is a photoshop brush I downloaded.

If you have photoshop let me know and I'll PM instructions to do it. :)

So I just order a sample invitation pack and color swateces from Cards and Pockets.

They work out waaay cheaper than UK alternatives, and I figure we can pick the colours once the samples arrive and then order and get the bits delivered to AKL when we are there, to save on international postage. (I always get nervous about stuff being delivered trans atlantic!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter