Victoria & Jacks PJ - WP/WR/SC - April 5th 2011 - Update 01/09

Thank you. :) Where abouts is your DF from? I was born in Greenwich and then raised in South East London. :)

He was born in Bournemouth, but lived in London for 10 years or so. When he left London he was living in Archway but has moved around quite a bit. We plan on moving back in 2012 to a similiar area probably. Depends on money and all. We were suppose to live in brighton when we move back buuuuuut DF works at Urban Outfitters and there currently isn't one in Brighton so....back to London! :lovestruc I miss it so much

So I was watching a prgramme last ngiht about the Queen. And I think I'll invite her to our wedding. I hear that UK citizens get a reply and everything. :)

I do love the Queen.

I'll also invite Mickey and Minnie too of course!

That's pretty cool. I'm going to invite Mickey & Minnie, but even if the Prime Minister of Oz sent you some sort of cool reply, I still wouldn't invite him... I'd be too worried he'd turn up :lmao: The loser... :rolleyes1

So I was watching a prgramme last ngiht about the Queen. And I think I'll invite her to our wedding. I hear that UK citizens get a reply and everything. :)

I do love the Queen.

Ok it's too bad the tag fairy doesn't lurk on the wedding boards...because this made me laugh so hard.

I think i'll invite her:idea:

I'm a US citzen and DF is a UK citzen! we can invite from both sides! hahaha. How do you invite Minnie and Mickey?! I wanna do that..

I do love the Queen.

I think I might invite the Queen as well! I'd never heard of that before.

okay ... so i am totally loving this idea... i will have to think up of a list of people i want to invite!

I'm tempted to add Take That - but then I'd drag Jason up to the altar instead of Jack. :lmao:

jason-orange-pb.jpg

Ok i saw your update in your link and actually thought the Queen was coming to your wedding :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter