Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone is going to the D23 convention?

I really, really want the Little Mermaid Vinlymations set, I would be forever grateful if someone would purchase a set for me and I of course would pay for the set and shipping costs. Please, pretty please :confused:

I don't even collect vinlymations, but I collect little mermaid and I must have this set. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out :goodvibes

They'll hit the Disney store later this month. You should be able to buy a case online and save on shipping.

I bid on a LM full set (minus chaser) online today. If I don't win, I think Im going to buy a case from the store. Just rather not spend the money. Seems like I might be able to get a full set on ebay for cheaper than buying a case and dealing with selling the other set.

Im also not that interested in chaser, so I don't really care about getting it right now. I just want the others.

Woke up this morning with the intention of hitting the DS at opening to get a full case. I then decided to just grab four and hope for the best.

There was only 5 I really wanted out of the collection anyways. So I pulled 4 out of my top 5 at the store. So Im stoked. I got King Triton, Ursula, Ariel and Flounder. I would like to get Eric and Sebastian. I don't really care that much about the others.

I really want some of the little mermaid ones! As well as a few others on the site. I'm just having a hard time wanting to spend money now when I'm heading to Disney in two months! I know I'm going to cave before I go though.

Oh and I talked to the guy working. He said there are no more BaTB. We haven't seen any anywhere at the parks or resorts in days.

Oh and I talked to the guy working. He said there are no more BaTB. We haven't seen any anywhere at the parks or resorts in days.

I've seen them here and there and I bought the last one from mousegears and the last 9 from poly's store on Friday night. I didn't do anymore resort hunting for them since I finally managed to complete the set but I bet they can still be found somewhere.

I've seen them here and there and I bought the last one from mousegears and the last 9 from poly's store on Friday night. I didn't do anymore resort hunting for them since I finally managed to complete the set but I bet they can still be found somewhere.

We've been to all the parks in the last few days and no luck. If I told my husband that we would be visiting lots of resorts hunting for our last three, he'd have a fit. The constant vinylmation pin hunting drives him crazy!!! ( Although he's pretty good at spotting cast members with them!!!)

We've been to all the parks in the last few days and no luck. If I told my husband that we would be visiting lots of resorts hunting for our last three, he'd have a fit. The constant vinylmation pin hunting drives him crazy!!! ( Although he's pretty good at spotting cast members with them!!!)

Yeah I haven't seen them in the parks for a bit. Everyone says they are sold out which is why we started resort hunting. I knew there would be some tucked away someplace. LOL

Is there a way to know what is current right now?
What series or individuals are on sale in the parks on any given day?

And of course what is coming up ;)
A girls gotta plan :thumbsup2

Got the Chicago Windy City on sale thru the DisneyStore online.
Hubby questioned it, but the kids and I love it and I see collecting in our future.
We have two upcoming trips this year and I would love to come home with some.
My DS wants a Figment vinylmation... is that something that would be in the parks? or is it long gone? and I should check that auction website, that shall not be named ;)

Thanks all!

I don't have the complete set of LM, but I got 4 of the 5/6 I wanted so I feel good. I really only need/want Eric, Scuttle and Sebastian now.

I don't have the complete set of LM, but I got 4 of the 5/6 I wanted so I feel good. I really only need/want Eric, Scuttle and Sebastian now.

I got Eric on my first try. Is he harder to get? I have the shark, too. I would love to get Sebastian. :thumbsup2

I am mostly a pin trader and don't want TWO out of hand collections, so I'm trying to be selective about purchasing Vinylmations, but I luuuuuuvvv LM so I couldn't resist.

Anybody know if they are trading on the Disney Dream ? Heading on a cruise in a couple of weeks and have the nursery rhyme set I want to trade :)

I've traded on the dream before...but it was last year. they had a mystery box of 24 and two clear boxes :)
Good luck!!!

Hey guys,

I love Vinylmation and had no idea there was a thread for vinyls on here!! And I've been here for almost 2 years. lol.
Anywho, my collection is pretty small at the moment but it's growing. I've got photos that wont upload for some reason. I'll see if I can try again.
These are what I have: Mrs Squibbles, Mahna Mahna, Flotsam & Jetsam, D-Tour Mickey, Burglar Behind The Mask, Big Eyes Buzz and Chupacabra

Leger13 said:
Is there a place to trade vinyls here on the dis or are the parks and disney store the only place you can do that at?

There are facebook groups devoted to trading vinyls. You could join one of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter