VIP Tour?

So if I'm understanding you correctly you have paid yours off ahead of time?

Yes, I have paid for mine already through my vacation package. You can do vacation packages if you book the hotel and tickets together.

So I decided to book it woohoo! I'm going to do it on my second day so I can get the good viewing for World of Color. They said they could handle making the dining reservations. I'm a really hands on planner so it makes me nervous not booking everything. Will they be making my requests when the window opens? Should I contact them a little before that day to remind them? lol. I decided to not have any sit down reservations for that day so we can just focus on the rides.

Yes, I have paid for mine already through my vacation package. You can do vacation packages if you book the hotel and tickets together.
I didn't do a hotel package and they wouldn't let me prebook the tour. So I just put the money on Disney gift cards that I'll use to pay that way I know I have the money set aside. I checked with them and they said they could take that as a form of payment

So I decided to book it woohoo! I'm going to do it on my second day so I can get the good viewing for World of Color. They said they could handle making the dining reservations. I'm a really hands on planner so it makes me nervous not booking everything. Will they be making my requests when the window opens? Should I contact them a little before that day to remind them? lol. I decided to not have any sit down reservations for that day so we can just focus on the rides.

How many hours are you doing? Also, if you're going on the weekend, you can also have seats for the fireworks. I am choosing to focus on Disneyland nighttime entertainment like fireworks and Fantasmic because you can't BUY seats for those, good ones anyways. And then we're doing the WOC dessert party a different night. We've done it a couple times before and I just LOVE doing the DP for WOC. I like the food and hot coco. Just a thought! Congrats on booking! It's exciting isn't it? I'm like you, where, sure it's doable, but it's a serious splurge. So it's a little nerve wracking but I'm excited!

How many hours are you doing? Also, if you're going on the weekend, you can also have seats for the fireworks. I am choosing to focus on Disneyland nighttime entertainment like fireworks and Fantasmic because you can't BUY seats for those, good ones anyways. And then we're doing the WOC dessert party a different night. We've done it a couple times before and I just LOVE doing the DP for WOC. I like the food and hot coco. Just a thought! Congrats on booking! It's exciting isn't it? I'm like you, where, sure it's doable, but it's a serious splurge. So it's a little nerve wracking but I'm excited!
I'm really excited :) I can't wait for my boyfriend to find out about all this in February. We won't be there during the weekend (going to Vegas first with his friends it's the first part of his surprise birthday trip) Monday is President's Day and they might do fireworks and Fantasmic then, but we aren't getting in until around 3 so I didn't think that would be a good day, especially since we are flying and who knows about delays. The seating for World of Color will they have seats like the dessert party will?

I'm really excited :) I can't wait for my boyfriend to find out about all this in February. We won't be there during the weekend (going to Vegas first with his friends it's the first part of his surprise birthday trip) Monday is President's Day and they might do fireworks and Fantasmic then, but we aren't getting in until around 3 so I didn't think that would be a good day, especially since we are flying and who knows about delays. The seating for World of Color will they have seats like the dessert party will?
They have seating for WoC, but not dessert seating. It is the area just above the dessert seating. I'm trying to find pics from the area.

This was watching NYE Fireworks in the same area (they had fireworks there too.) You can see how the line up is for the Fun Wheel and Screamin' area is.
15826745_10211256306793867_9110479129666510189_n.jpg

They have seating for WoC, but not dessert seating. It is the area just above the dessert seating. I'm trying to find pics from the area.

This was watching NYE Fireworks in the same area (they had fireworks there too.) You can see how the line up is for the Fun Wheel and Screamin' area is.
15826745_10211256306793867_9110479129666510189_n.jpg
Did you like the view from there? Your picture is very nice. Would you recommend I do the viewing of world of color there or move that to move last night and do the dessert party?

Did you like the view from there? Your picture is very nice. Would you recommend I do the viewing of world of color there or move that to move last night and do the dessert party?
You could do both. I keep wanting to do dessert viewing, but VIP seating is really good.

If you are considering the Dessert Party...I would opt for Fantasmic as part of your VIP Tour (you get actual seats!) then do WOC Dessert another night as it is the same view also with seats. VIP is right behind the Dessert seating

(...and if you choose the F! show adjacent to the Fireworks you get to remain in those same seats with a great view of the overhead fireworks and they show the Castle projection mapping imagery on the F! water screens...it is a 2 for 1 show!)

If you are considering the Dessert Party...I would opt for Fantasmic as part of your VIP Tour (you get actual seats!) then do WOC Dessert another night as it is the same view also with seats. VIP is right behind the Dessert seating

(...and if you choose the F! show adjacent to the Fireworks you get to remain in those same seats with a great view of the overhead fireworks and they show the Castle projection mapping imagery on the F! water screens...it is a 2 for 1 show!)
I would love to do that, but I'm pretty sure the only night Fantasmic might even show will be my arrival day the day before my tour. It'll be President Day and a Monday, but from research it looks like they show that on holidays even if it's during the week. My understanding is they won't give me the VIP seats for a day I'm not doing the tour correct? It's a shame its not like Disney World where night time entertainment happens every night. I might do the Fantasmic dining, but my boyfriend gets stressed out with large groups of crowds and from pictures it looks like they really pack people into a small space so I'm not sure if it'll be a good idea to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter