VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

I think the plane took off at the unGodly hour of 5:30 am. Which meant, we were up and out the door by 2 am.
Wow. Never been up that early, even for a vacation.
We were so early for our flight, that some of the bathrooms weren't even open yet...
I didn't know that they closed the bathrooms at airports. Interesting.
Our flight was uneventful and we landed in St Pete ahead of schedule.
Always a plus!
Joe's Birthday Trip
March 4-11-2020
March 4-6 St Pete
March 6-7 All Star Movies Preferred Room
March 7-8 POFQ River View Room
March 8-11 CSR Destino Towers Lake View

3 hotels? That's a lot. I've only ever done 1 split stay, and that's when we competed at Festival Disney and stayed after the rest of the group left.

Joining in to read all about you getting on the go!

Early flights are hard, but I have always done them and I do prefer getting in Orlando in the afternoon so the sacrifice is worth it for me (of course my travel time is fairly long so it's either have a really early flight, or have a really late arrival in Orlando).

I only found your trip reports recently. Our last two trips overlapped and now I'm wondering how many others may have done the same thing. I might have to go back and check them out. I have plenty of time. ;)

We are so grateful that we are able to visit multiple times a year and even became AP holders last May. We are planning on renewing sometime this year (once the parks reopen)...We have already visited WDW twice this year, and have 2 more trips booked for later this year (fingers crossed they will both happen)...
We became annual passholders a few years ago, once we paid off the mortgage, the kids had their own families and we were both still working full time. Our AP renewal date was Dec 30th and we have taken two trips with it already. We have a late October trip booked right now. I cancelled our July trip. :( Disney will extend the AP expiration date by the length of time that they are closed, which means we can once again go to WDW in January and February without renewing the pass. :)
This trip, however, will take us from March 4-11.
It was a nice time to go to WDW. We left WDW on March 6th.
I booked the earliest flight imaginable this day. I think the plane took off at the unGodly hour of 5:30 am.
We always take the first flight out to Orlando. The plane sits there overnight, the airport isn't crowded yet, and we can get plenty of park time in, if we want. The downside is that most of the restaurants at the airport aren't open yet.

I'm here!! Excited to hear about our wonderful VIP day!!

:welcome:

Hi Su-Lynn! Thank you for joining in. How have you and Steve been holding up through this COVID19 craziness?
We won't have a lot of VIP footage because we wanted to be respectful of our hostess. ❤:love::love:

I only found your trip reports recently. Our last two trips overlapped and now I'm wondering how many others may have done the same thing. I might have to go back and check them out. I have plenty of time. ;)

:welcome:

I'm sure our paths have crossed at some point and we didn't even know...LOL!

We became annual passholders a few years ago, once we paid off the mortgage, the kids had their own families and we were both still working full time. Our AP renewal date was Dec 30th and we have taken two trips with it already. We have a late October trip booked right now. I cancelled our July trip. :( Disney will extend the AP expiration date by the length of time that they are closed, which means we can once again go to WDW in January and February without renewing the pass. :)
Yep, we are praying our July trip will be a go. If that's the case, our AP's should still be good...One day at a time...

Real Life Update...

We have some good news and some not so good news. First, Joe got a new job!!!! Yay!! He will be working at a hospital about 15 minutes from home in what is basically his dream role. He starts a week from tomorrow and we couldn't be happier. This also means that as long as Disney opens up and the new rules aren't too over the top (I refuse to wear a mask in the Florida heat), Joe and I will be keeping our July and September trips...

On the not so good side, Gia is back in the hospital. She was in the ER a few nights ago and is on her way back there as I write this to all of you. Long story short, they think she may have had COVID19 in January or February (before testing for the virus started) and is now experiencing the symptoms that those children from New York are experiencing now. The only thing is that she doesn't have a rash. Now, she was tested for COVID19 in the ER and the test was negative (obviously it would be if she already had it a few months back). My sister is going to insist that the do the antibody test now because that will show if she did indeed have it back over the winter...She is really sick and I ask all of you to say a little prayer for her. We are all really worried about her.

Thoughts and prayers for Gia. The poor little darling.....sending love to all of you. ❤️

First, Joe got a new job!!!!

That is GREAT!!! Congrats, Joe!

He will be working at a hospital about 15 minutes from home in what is basically his dream role.

WAAAAAHOOOOOOTY!!!
This deserves some dancing bananas!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Long story short, they think she may have had COVID19 in January or February (before testing for the virus started) and is now experiencing the symptoms that those children from New York are experiencing now.

OH no!!! :sad1:
Now, she was tested for COVID19 in the ER and the test was negative (obviously it would be if she already had it a few months back).
I was JUST going to say before I had read on further that she needs an antibody test. I think that those are going to show that indeed it was around MUCH earlier than was being reported. I'm 99% sure my son had it too back in December just after Christmas. He was SO sick with EXACTLY those symptoms for a LONG time. I think it's going to be very interesting and telling when the antibody tests get ramped up.

I'm SO sorry Gia is so sick; it really breaks my heart. I hope she feels better soon, Jen. :hug:

I'm SO sorry Gia is so sick; it really breaks my heart. I hope she feels better soon, Jen. :hug:
Thanks Liesa!
Gia's pediatrician is going to administer the antibody test this week.
John Hopkins Kids is saying Hand Foot and Mouth Disease (a severe case).
Her chest x-ray was clear. She has blisters in her nose which caused the wheezing she was experiencing.

Thanks Liesa!
Gia's pediatrician is going to administer the antibody test this week.
John Hopkins Kids is saying Hand Foot and Mouth Disease (a severe case).
Her chest x-ray was clear. She has blisters in her nose which caused the wheezing she was experiencing.
H,F, and M is awful. Kinda like shingles for an adult if it's a bad case. (NOT the same virus!) Poor thing. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter