VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

Prayers for sweet little Gia!! H,F, M is awful but kids get over it fast! I hope this is the case for Gia!
Tell Joe congratulations on the new job!

TPJ (thoughts, prayers and juju) for Gia. Poor thing, either way it stinks to feel so terrible and I hope they help her feel better soon. Congrats to Joe and I hope he has an amazing time there.

Sending prayers Gia’s way ! Hoping it is hand foot mouth and she recovers quickly. .
Congratulations to Joe . Best of luck for his new endeavor .

While HFM is not fun for littles, they do tend to get over it quickly. So glad to hear her chest xray was clear and that her pediatrician is doing the antibodies test.

And a huge congrats to Joe on his new job!!! So nice to have some positive news! :)

Congrats to Joe getting his dream job! It is extra nice to be only 15 minutes away from home. :)
On the not so good side, Gia is back in the hospital
I am so sorry to hear that she is sick. I pray she gets better fast.
I think that those are going to show that indeed it was around MUCH earlier than was being reported.
Our daughter, the one who is a teacher, had a mysterious illness travel around her school, affecting mostly the teachers. I would love for her to get an antibody test to see if they had Covid-19. It might explain why Missouri has so few cases now as compared to other Midwest states.

Glad your travel morning went so smooth!

Congrats to Joe on his new job!

I am so sorry to hear about Gia :( Keeping her in my thoughts and I hope she feels better soon <3

Prayers for sweet little Gia!! H,F, M is awful but kids get over it fast! I hope this is the case for Gia!
Tell Joe congratulations on the new job!
She's now had it for 8 days. The funny thing is that some of her body gets better and then another part gets swollen and blisters. Doc said that's normal.

TPJ (thoughts, prayers and juju) for Gia. Poor thing, either way it stinks to feel so terrible and I hope they help her feel better soon. Congrats to Joe and I hope he has an amazing time there
I've heard it feels like shingles in adults.

Sending prayers Gia’s way ! Hoping it is hand foot mouth and she recovers quickly. .
Congratulations to Joe . Best of luck for his new endeavor .
Auntie EE and Uncle Goey sent her Disney gifts to help ease the pain. LOL!

While HFM is not fun for littles, they do tend to get over it quickly. So glad to hear her chest xray was clear and that her pediatrician is doing the antibodies test.

And a huge congrats to Joe on his new job!!! So nice to have some positive news! :)
Joe is soooo excited about this new job!!! he starts a week from today.

Congrats to Joe getting his dream job! It is extra nice to be only 15 minutes away from home. :)
Thank you. He's really excited!!!

I am so sorry to hear that she is sick. I pray she gets better fast.
She's had it for over a week now, poor thing.

Congrats to Joe on his new job!
Thank you. He starts next week. Tomorrow he meets with HR to do some paperwork.
I am so sorry to hear about Gia :( Keeping her in my thoughts and I hope she feels better soon <3

Our St Pete Stay...Day 1 and 2

After the wonderful breakfast, Joe's mom made for us, we drove over to their condo, unpacked, chilled out a bit, and did some shopping with Joe's parents (Joe's mom surprised him for his birthday and took him clothes and shoe shopping). Then, we picked Gia up from school and took her to Chick Fil A for dinner. For our dinner, Joe's mom made us Chicken Piccata. It was sooooo good. Joe's aunt and uncle also joined us for the amazing meal.

The next morning, we met my sister, Julie, and her husband, Todd for breakfast at the Don Cesar, the hotel where Joe and I got married. The food wasn't very good but the company was and that's all that counts.

Next up, we hit Caddies and take Gia out for ice cream after school. Oh, the days when children used to actually go to school. LOL!

Last edited:
Hi, Jenny!!! :) I'm here!!

First, Joe got a new job!!!!
Yay for that, and for being so close to home!!

On the not so good side, Gia is back in the hospital.
Oh, that's just awful. I saw where you said it may be H, F, M. That is really awful, but like others have said, kids seem to recover from it quickly. Prayers that's all it is and that she is recovering quickly!

Hi, Jenny!!! :) I'm here!!

:welcome:

Hi Jackie!!!!

Yay for that, and for being so close to home!!
OMG! We were so excited! Now, if Disney would just open up, we'd be all set.
Oh, and if our stupid governor would open up the state to more than fishing and golfing. LOL!

Oh, that's just awful. I saw where you said it may be H, F, M. That is really awful, but like others have said, kids seem to recover from it quickly. Prayers that's all it is and that she is recovering quickly!
The problem now is that one part heals and then another flares up. The poor thing can't even walk. My sister sent me pictures of Gia's feet and Joe and I were so upset.

Sounds like 2 lovely days!!
Thank you. So much more goodness to come...

So sorry to hear about Gia. I'm sending prayers and positive vibes from this side of the Atlantic and hope that she heals quickly. I'm sure the gifts from Auntie EE and Uncle Goey will bring a smile to her face :)

Congratulations to Joe on the dream job! So great to hear some good news and 15 minute commute is pretty perfect. Glad to hear that your future trips are safe now providing Covid-19 does the decent thing and buggers off the face of the planet!!

So sorry to hear about Gia. I'm sending prayers and positive vibes from this side of the Atlantic and hope that she heals quickly. I'm sure the gifts from Auntie EE and Uncle Goey will bring a smile to her face
She's absolutely miserable. The poor kid. I feel very bad for her.

Congratulations to Joe on the dream job! So great to hear some good news and 15 minute commute is pretty perfect. Glad to hear that your future trips are safe now providing Covid-19 does the decent thing and buggers off the face of the planet!!
He has to go over there tomorrow to get his ID pic taken and fill out some paperwork in HR.

I'm here!!!

:welcome:

Hi Tracy!!!!!

YAY! A huge congrats!!!
Thank you. he's so happy!

I am so sorry to hear this, Jenny. I'll be sending lots of prayers her way. :hug:
She's so miserable. Who knew this was such an awful thing for kids. My nurse friends say it feels like shingles...

First of all so sorry about G...hope she is feeling better soon.

Next congrats to Joe on the new job. Exciting.

Here's hoping info about parks will be out soon. Seeing the photos of the one Disney park now open are pretty interesting.

First of all so sorry about G...hope she is feeling better soon.
She was actually admitted to the hospital this afternoon to the COVID unit. The doc thinks she has Kawasaki which means she had COVID19 in Jan or Feb when she was sick...They are doing the antibody test.

Next congrats to Joe on the new job. Exciting.
He is sooooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter