• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

First timer to your trip reports, and I'm loving it so far. Thank you for helping us get our fix while the world is crazy. There's something that will always be so cathartic about Disney ...

So glad they finally have a diagnosis and have started treating Gia. Sending prayers and hugs for continued healing and good news! :butterfly

Jenny, I just caught up and didn’t realize how sick little Gia has been! I’m so glad they figured it out and I sincerely hope and pray for the best possible outcome!
How scary for the sweet little girl and all of you!!
I am sending a COVID free hug your way :love: :love2:

Wow, I'm so glad Gia is ok. That must have been so scary for everyone. Good that it's a treatable condition and the outcome looks good. Poor kid having to go through that.
She is in very good hands and we are so grateful.

I’m late to the party...

but so glad to here Gia has a diagnosis and treatment is working! Everyone’s minds are so wrapped up in Covid-19 it is sometimes easy to forget there are other crazy diseases out there. I’m glad they considered every possibility while search for a diagnosis.

:welcome:

Thank you so much. They were very thorough!!!

I can't begin to tell you how happy it has made me to hear that wee Gia is on the road to recovery! So glad that the doctors have figured out what is wrong, that it was caught early and that it's treatable!
I'm sure you have all been beside yourselves with worry. I will continue to light a candle for Gia and you all daily until that precious girl is safely home. Sending love and positivity your way :hug:
Thanks, Moira! Your candle is working.:love:

First timer to your trip reports, and I'm loving it so far. Thank you for helping us get our fix while the world is crazy. There's something that will always be so cathartic about Disney ...

So glad they finally have a diagnosis and have started treating Gia. Sending prayers and hugs for continued healing and good news! :butterfly

:welcome:

I'm so excited that things at Disney will start to open up soon. It gives me hope for our July trip!!
We are so blessed that Gia is on her way to a full recovery!!!!

Jenny, I just caught up and didn’t realize how sick little Gia has been! I’m so glad they figured it out and I sincerely hope and pray for the best possible outcome!
How scary for the sweet little girl and all of you!!
I am sending a COVID free hug your way :love: :love2:
Thanks, Caroline. It has been super scary. That's for sure. We are so grateful it's not Leukemia!!!

Oh my gosh, poor little girl has been through a lot :( I am SO glad there's a diagnosis and that she's on the mend!!
I can't even begin to tell you how bad it was and what havoc this blood disorder has wreaked havoc on her little body. We are so grateful the steroids are working and hope she will be discharged next week. I will keep everyone updated!!!

Larry's for Ice Cream Blog and Vlog!

Joe and I had such a great day in St Pete. We started with breakfast at the Don Cesar. We had a cocktail at Caddies, and then picked Gia up from school and took her to Larry's with Julie and Todd. We all enjoyed some yummy ice cream treats and then Joe used his Claw Machine skills and won Gia a pink, stuffed teddybear. We were all pretty impressed!!! We even saw a manatee out by the boat docks and peacocks roaming about in Joe's parent's neighborhood. It was a good day, but we still had one more thing to look forward to before heading off to Disney World the next day...Dinner at Mama Nellas...

You know how happy I was to hear the news of her diagnosis 🙏 Felt so bad for you guys the past few days and having only met Gia once we still felt such relief that they now know what it is and how to treat it xoxoxox

We started with breakfast at the Don Cesar.
I've sent a few clients to the Don Cesar and they really enjoy it! I know you guys have stayed more than once so you must too lol.

You know how happy I was to hear the news of her diagnosis 🙏 Felt so bad for you guys the past few days and having only met Gia once we still felt such relief that they now know what it is and how to treat it xoxoxox
She ended up having a good day yesterday. The swelling and bruising is disappearing. The blisters are healing. She was able to have pizza and chocolate chip cookies for dinner!!! We all got to Face Time with her. My sister also felt so guilty about everything the poor kid has been going through that she bought her some $350 Frozen castle with all the dolls (at an extra cost, of course). LOL!
Seriously, thank you for all your support. I know I've said this a million times, but your friendship has been such a blessing and we are so grateful for you and Steve. :love2:

The video of the ice cream parlor with Gia and Buttercup is really cute. It looks like you had a great visit with your family in St Pete. :)

The video of the ice cream parlor with Gia and Buttercup is really cute. It looks like you had a great visit with your family in St Pete. :)
St Pete is always wonderful because we get to spend time with our family. We are the only losers living up here. LOL! All of our family is down south, mostly in Florida...

So happy to hear Gia is doing better. Pizza and cookies for dinner definitely shows she’s on the mend! I’m betting she’s going to have some great fun with the Frozen Castle - she deserves to have some fun after all she’s been through poor girl. Hoping she continues to make a swift recovery :goodvibes

Finally made it back over here and was so glad to read about Gia's final diagnosis. Great that you have some answers for her and that the treatment is working to put her on the mend. What a scary situation though.

I've fallen a bit behind and had no idea what you were going through with Gia. I'm so happy that you have a diagnosis and she is on the mend. It had to be so hard for you being away and not being able to do anything but wait.

Wow, poor Gia has been through SO much! It's wonderful to hear that she is on the mend and that they finally have answers. What a relief for all of you!!

So happy to hear Gia is doing better. Pizza and cookies for dinner definitely shows she’s on the mend! I’m betting she’s going to have some great fun with the Frozen Castle - she deserves to have some fun after all she’s been through poor girl. Hoping she continues to make a swift recovery :goodvibes
Thanks, Moira!!! So happy she's feeling better.

Finally made it back over here and was so glad to read about Gia's final diagnosis. Great that you have some answers for her and that the treatment is working to put her on the mend. What a scary situation though.
It's been a rough few weeks, but so happy she is getting better!

I've fallen a bit behind and had no idea what you were going through with Gia. I'm so happy that you have a diagnosis and she is on the mend. It had to be so hard for you being away and not being able to do anything but wait.
It's been rough. But, she's slowly getting back to her sassy self. LOL!

Wow, poor Gia has been through SO much! It's wonderful to hear that she is on the mend and that they finally have answers. What a relief for all of you!!
Thanks, Jackie!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter