VMK Archives

If you're having trouble with the sound, try a different browser. It doesn't seem to work in firefox, but it's fine in IE :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the site...Im having a great time making it! I do need a little favor. I do not have all the guest rooms. All I need is to capture the sound from the following rooms:

Castle Suite Guest Room
Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room (NOT the holiday one)
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Tron Guest Room

Once i have that I will have all the sounds but one room...Club 33... if anyone has that i would very much like it! Just post here if you can help or PM me. Thanks!

Hope everyone is enjoying the site...Im having a great time making it! I do need a little favor. I do not have all the guest rooms. All I need is to capture the sound from the following rooms:

Boot Hill Shooting Gallery Guest Room
Briar Patch Guest Room
Castle Suite Guest Room
Football Guest Room
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Nautilus Submarine Guest Room
Refreshment Corner Guest Room
Skull Rock Holiday Guest Room
Tron Guest Room

Once i have that I will have all the sounds but one room...Club 33... if anyone has that i would very much like it! Just post here if you can help or PM me. Thanks!

I have almost all the rooms you listed, do you need the sound too?

We also have all the room s you listed. In addition I took screen shots in all of Lily's rooms tonight and I have some from Hula's last night. If you want them they are all yours-just let us know!THanks for doing this for all of us-what a huge undertaking this has been but so appreciated by those that want to always have VMK with us!

Thanks for all the help everyone! I am nearing compleation of this project. If anyone has anyother ideas of things to archive just let me know.

Oboeman

Castle Suite Guest Room
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Tron Guest Room

There's no sound for Monsters Inc

Let me know when you want me to meet you we can do any and all of the rooms you still need. i can be on any time today if that helps!thanks again for doing this!

There is a HUGE new update. Due to the limits of the first server for VMK Archives...I have been forced to move to a bigger site. This site has become extreamly popular thanks to you all! The server switch should be compleate by 11:15 PM EST. There may be a few problems if you visit the site before that time.
The new site is now http://vmkarchives.oxyhost.com/
Also all of the guest rooms should be loaded and ready to explore. I would say I am very close! Thanks for all the help!

Oboeman

That is super awesome! Thanks it would be so great to look back to.. =]
Just a thought..what about holidays in VMK? Like holidays on Main Street? I have the whole Main Street when it was Halloween, and apparently it's Christmas in Main Street now. :santa:

THank you so much for doing all this work so each of us without your amazing technical abilities and patience will always be able to remember VMK!:flower3:
Excellent work Oboeman :thumbsup2 ......I've not been blessed with those technical abilities :(
so :goodvibes Thanks Oboeman!!!

I know everyone is sad and upset about Disney’s latest move…. Although this is way less cool than the real thing I have started a project to archive all the VMK experience. I have worked very hard so far and am continuing to update it every day. Check out the site!

Hope you all like it! :)

Thanks so so much, I think we all love it!! It is very comforting to know we can see and hear these for the future, :hug:

Thanks so much for doing this, it is totally awesome. :thumbsup2 Now if only I could move my avatar around in it I would be quite happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter