VMK Archives

Looking at VMK Archives brings back good memories of VMK...especially not long after joining. Yay!

Yes, we realize that, but you get an 'error - page not found' when you go to the archive site.

Its been down for a bit, a friend of mine noticed.

I hope its not becasue vmk came after him for any copyright violations @_@

That would be just sad, that should never be a concern when its fans and not for profit. Not for a game that is extinct.

Well the place that was hosting the site shut me down...I think it was because I had large MP3 files and many pictures. So update your bookmarks folks!
The new site is http://vmkarchives.110mb.com/
Tell all your friends you can come back! Hope we won't run into anymore issues!

Oboeman

I'm so glad to hear it! I took a tour to celebrate! It was good to hear the music. I got myself more lost than usual in Injun Joe's cave and the mines.

I noticed that if you click on Fantasyland in the castle forecourt it takes you to Castle Gardens and the gallery instead of storybookland. I was headed over to visit Monstro. :goodvibes

I'm so glad to hear it! I took a tour to celebrate! It was good to hear the music. I got myself more lost than usual in Injun Joe's cave and the mines.

I noticed that if you click on Fantasyland in the castle forecourt it takes you to Castle Gardens and the gallery instead of storybookland. I was headed over to visit Monstro. :goodvibes

I'm glad it's back. Thx oboeman. I miss VMK. Any chance of getting into the caves? LOL
DenverVal, did you actually get into the caves? I helped many, many people get to the top of Tom Sawyer Island. I'd love to get in there. hehe
I had no trouble getting to Storybookland.

DenverVal, did you actually get into the caves? I helped many, many people get to the top of Tom Sawyer Island. I'd love to get in there. hehe
I had no trouble getting to Storybookland.
Ok, so maybe it was the mines, but there are two different rooms... it's been a long time since I have been there. My characters always headed directly to fireworks :lmao: I did get to Storybookland, just not the direct route. Did I know that there was a monorail entrance in the Dragon's cave? If not, I discovered it while I was looking for the spell room. I have a picture of that to add to your archive if you're interested, oboeman! I loved the spell room :)

Is the site having problems again .. or is it just my stupid computer? PS: Only I am allowed to call my computer stupid ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter