VMK Characters - Animated GIFs

Wow Tigger! What a sweet thing to do! :thanks: Cawa started on May 25, 2005 and was there to the bitter end. :thumbsup2

:offtopic: Did your team have to sweep the Royals? Dh not happy. :rotfl2:

Wow this is so neat! Thank you and thanks to mims for inviting princess.
You captured princessmadiro princess: and her mummy pinktinkanne. Both were created
July 2007.

It was so great to see you, even through the lag. Thanks so much for doing this. Astryd was created the end of May I think.

wow this is so kewl i wish i could have gotten one but i'm not as computer talented as most ppl :badpc:

Thanks for adding me to your project. I may not have been beta but I started on July 13, 05 so it feels like it lol.

Hugs Rich!

Aliceblue, Your character was just completed, sorry it has taken so long but after recording all parts of vmk I decided to take a week from doing nothing and then got into the Stanley Cup Playoffs (Go Pens, Next Year!)

Oh Tigger, I love mine!

Where on earth did you get the picture of TinkerBlue's train? Boy, that's sure going back a ways. (I have that picture as part of my Flickr slideshow in SmallWorlds Beta, too.)

Thanks so much; it turned out beautiful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter