VMK Days

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Hey! Well, ever since vmk closed me and my friends Horseytink, Dashyboy, and Hoopsdude have been having our own vmk adventures, and we thought we would share them with you. We all live in Texas, and loved vmk and still miss it, so we thought we would have some more fun with our vmk avatars.
I have been pretty busy with school, and I probably won't be able to add too much stuff all the time- but bear with me and I'll see if I can show you everywhere we've been so far! Sorry, some of the pictures are kind of old, im pretty busy with gym... flipping ;)

Ok, im going to start off with some rodeo pictures tonight. Yeehaw! Well, to tell you the truth, us Texans really aren't cowboys or farmers or anything... lol the only person who actually knows alot about horses, and has her own horse, is horseytink. Makes since, right? Usually my family (Hoopsdude is my brother, by the way) go to the rodeo once a year. Dashyboy and tink decided to join us, so we made it a vmk day.

There is a picture of flips in her rodeo outfit, since I dont actually own any cowboy type clothes. I wish I had some cowboy pants though... like flips.
th_P9060008.jpg

And here is a picture of Hoopsdude, and a bunch of people's heads. The background is just the stadium... it was intermission or something lol. Im not exaclty sure what you call it at a rodeo.
th_P9060009.jpg

And here's tink and Dashyboy... aren't they cute!!! lol
th_P9060011.jpg

Ok, so if you dont know what really happens at rodeos... mostly there are the bull riders, horse riders, sheep riders (now those are my favorites- they are little kids who just sign up for it at the beginning at the show and they see who can stay on the longest when the sheep goes running out. Its hilarious! If you have a rodeo near you, check it out!) and also those girls who barrel race. Then there was this contest too called bull poker. Whoever could sit at the table the longest and pretend to play cards, while this bull was out, was the winner of alot of money. I definitely would have been running the minute they let him out lol. It was weird to, all the bulls there were stubborn. That one stood at the table for at least three minutes before actually doing anything... usually they just run out and its over in mere seconds.
th_P9060020.jpg

Oh! I will have to put a picture of the rodeo clown on next time I post. His name was Kenny. I dont really like clowns very much... but Kenny is pretty cool. He actually talks, and he just adds to the rodeo by saying alot of just random funny things. I'll put a picture of him on next time.
Yeah.. well the next time I have alot of time I will make the pictures a bit bigger, sorry for the blurriness in all my pictures I have/will take! I have alot of pictures from our (only dude and I actually went, but everyone's flats came) trip to WDW, and many vmk days just around Texas to come. Hope you like them!

Cool pictures!! I'd ask you how you did it but I'd never use it. The first thing I'll do if VMK reopens is once i make my avatar, I'll take a bunch of screenshots!!!
Hey! Well, ever since vmk closed me and my friends Horseytink, Dashyboy, and Hoopsdude have been having our own vmk adventures, and we thought we would share them with you. We all live in Texas, and loved vmk and still miss it, so we thought we would have some more fun with our vmk avatars.
I have been pretty busy with school, and I probably won't be able to add too much stuff all the time- but bear with me and I'll see if I can show you everywhere we've been so far! Sorry, some of the pictures are kind of old, im pretty busy with gym... flipping ;)

There is a picture of flips in her rodeo outfit, since I dont actually own any cowboy type clothes. I wish I had some cowboy pants though... like flips.
th_P9060008.jpg

And here is a picture of Hoopsdude, and a bunch of people's heads. The background is just the stadium... it was intermission or something lol. Im not exaclty sure what you call it at a rodeo.
th_P9060009.jpg

And here's tink and Dashyboy... aren't they cute!!! lol yup they sure are :rotfl:
th_P9060011.jpg

th_P9060020.jpg

Thanks for your comment. Its alot of fun taking our flats around everywhere, lol getting them made was kind of weird. We did it ourselves at a Kinkos's, but we were all kind of embarassed to go ask the guy at the cashier to ring us up. They didn't ask us any questions though.. must be a customer service thing.

And flips... where the heck did u do all your posting?? You have almost caught up with me! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter