VMK Rumor Thread

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Hi, guys, I'm gonna make a list of all the rumors I've heard of.

1. Site Closes on Sept. 22 or Sept. 30 FALSE

2. VMK reopens in October ?

3. VMK reopens in winter ?

4. VMK reopens in 2009 ?

5. VMK reopens in 2010 ?

That's just a couple. If you have any, please post them here, I will add them to my list. Thanks!

- Jackoman:wizard:

We have a board dedicated to vmk please have this moved there, this board is for current and online Disney games. VMK belongs in the vmk board.

Well I´m making a wild guess here, but IF VMK ever reopens it will be during a "season" like Halloween oder X-Mas, simply because they can do the biggest publicity stunt there.
Personally I´m thinking they are still in the state of "We hope this calms down after a while", which is right mostly, but if it doesn´t , we might see a change of strategy in 2009, since Disney will need to make some extra money cause of the economic crises, and the extra Ad-Space online or a paid version of the game might look more attractive than now.

So my guess is Valentines Day 2009

Who knows when they will open vmk up again. With the way the economy is going i'm surprised they haven't started putting ads up for it right now. They should know by now that we are willing to pay to play vmk. Maybe Disney needs a wake up call. ;) We need to let Disney know we want our game back.:thumbsup2

Honestly, you may say you are willing to pay for VMK, but you don't have the money. Parents have the credit cards. That's the attitude that Disney has. Just because kids and some adults say they will pay doesn't mean they will.

At least VMK had better support than WoW and LOTR combined ^^

What makes you think that?

There is no way that VMK has a bigger following than Warcraft or Lord of The Rings. If there is, then I'm a monkey with good typing skills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter