VMK (will it ever open again?)

nextroyalsubject

TWILIGHT is the best time of day
I need some help i am so confused about this I have heared so many roumers(i know i did not spell that correct) about this i need to know wat other ppl think about this[

Well.... its rumors. And we are not so sure until Disney actually says something themelves. All we can do is wait and see what they decide to do, if they decide anything else.

It has been confirmed that they have no plans to open VMK. There are many rumors that circulate but please don't get your hopes up on any of them.. Most of them ended up being untrue so unless it's officially announced, don't believe a thing.

I know that VMK will probably never come back, but there is still that part inside of us that is DYING for it to come back and is hoping every day.....:sad1:

It has been confirmed that they have no plans to open VMK. There are many rumors that circulate but please don't get your hopes up on any of them.. Most of them ended up being untrue so unless it's officially announced, don't believe a thing.

Well, it depends on how you look at that announcment, it says "There are no plans to reopen VMK." If I recall correctly "Journey into imagination with figment." When they took out figment there were no plans to put him back, but he's there now.

Ok, these vmk threads are starting to bug me, no i'm not going anti vmk but it seems every other day someone posts the same thread with the same topic as the others, It just seems like their posting to just confirm their own beliefs again and again. It's actually getting annoying to see so many threads about "The get VMK back strategy" or "VMK REOPEING?".

On topic : They are rumors all of which can be either true or false. People think differently and there have been many threads on this subject. Use the search and you'll see don't post before you use the search.

The answer to that is simple, ignore them then. Complaining doesnt make the problem any better than it is. I mean, its not like your being forced to read them or to respond to threads.

And frankly, I beginning to get annoyed myself about all the negitive postings by people I know. Now people can't start a thread to talk about it without being slammed in the face by someone who thinks that they are the head of the WDIG and that know everything within the company. And of course they are going to put a "we have no plans to open VMK" sign on their frontpage, I doubt that VMK could be remade in 4 or 5 months unless you had a extremely good and large programming and devolpment team. If VMK was remade it would take a lot more then 4 or 5 months or if it was made in that time it wouldn't be a very good looking game, If that was the case with Sulake.

And I think Disney doesnt want to look bad for it because they probably know they screwed up, I dont know what major company wouldn't want to look bad.

Well, it depends on how you look at that announcment, it says "There are no plans to reopen VMK." If I recall correctly "Journey into imagination with figment." When they took out figment there were no plans to put him back, but he's there now.

that is exactly what i am thinking. they closed VMK like, what, 7 months ago? they day after it closed it said that: "there are no plans to reopen VMK in any form". but that was THEN, this is NOW, and they could have changed their minds.

How is it when I make the one negitive post i'm slammed. I've been positive in the hope for vmk's return and i've been defending it. And I was voicing my opinion which I have the right to do. I wasn't slamming her/him, I was telling her/him to use the search before posting the same type of thread. Please if you see in any instance me slamming her/him show me.

And you don't think I have the right to voice mine? And I wasnt talking just to you, there are plenty of people that are slamming people. If thats the case thats fine, but I just checking on the VMK Museum fourm there are all kinds of diffferent "VMK reopening/closing" threads. Should they be together? No, in my opinion. But what I'm saying is that if you are going to be bugged with multiple VMK reopening/closing threads then you are probably not going to want to visit the museum board since about 95% of the recent topics are about VMK reopening/closing. And I dont think its probably going to get any better, especially with all the rumors going around like wildfire.

It's actually getting annoying to see so many threads about "The get VMK back strategy" or "VMK REOPEING?

I've learned from many Disers to not believe things others say unless it's posted on the VMK website itself. I would LOVE for VMK to come back, but won't believe it until I see it there. It's been gone for 4 and 1/2 months :(

We just have to wait and see.. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

i wish it was like in Peter Pan where everyone kept saying "i do believe in fairies" or whatever and Tinkerbell came back to life.....but that would also be kinda creepy.... "i do believe in VMK" :upsidedow
4 1/2 months? wow i was way off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter