VMK would be ________ right now

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Hi guys, I just wanted to post a thread of our best memories on VMK.

Right now, VMK would be getting Halloween decorations out right now.

Yea, and the list of Halloween stuff would be coming out :(

Awww, I liked having new halloween stuff every friday :sad2:

Sigh..good times, good times. I hope it opens again.

Oh! I would definetly be ready for halloween time this year on vmk... before it eneded i had over one hundred thousand grand to buy all the halloween stuff. I was finally getting to the point where I could get some pretty rare things, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Last year I wasn't prepared because it was my first halloween, and I didn't know how long the items at each store would be on sale, and I didn't have as many credits to buy anything with. Yep, I would of had enough and bought everything asap. So much cool stuff came out at halloween... i miss it. Oh- besides, the costume type stuff you wear on there is so much better than those eighty dollar ones you get at the stores! I'd rather have my virtual clothes for costumes than expensive real ones from party city...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter