VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliza
Prayers going up for you folks. You can count on us for prayers, you count on leaning on our Lord for comfort and restored good health. I pray that the doctors and nurses that administer to your DHs needs have the healing hands of God, and His wisdom behind them to heal him completely.

twokats
Stay safe. Praying for all you folks safety in that area.

Wow, what is it with the DisB site? Yesterday I had such difficulty navigating to our thread, and when I finally arrived, my post never showed up! Geeze Louise!

Eliza - My prayers for you includes that He gives you the strength to provide normalcy for your loving husband. So often the only thing our loved ones with sudden compromising situations long for is the way life used to be. Providing such is the hardest way to go. Lean on Him; the strength He gives will be sufficient for you!

twokats - Thinking of you also. I travel to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area from time to time. Watching the truck trailers flying through the air last night was amazing. We all hope all things are OK with you and yours.

Captn. D
In the words of Dr. Nigel Channing...WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!!

Just remember this, what happens on the groupies stay with the groupies:thumbsup2

My wonderful, loving husband of 25 years was diagnoised Friday with Acute myeloid Leukemia. :sad1:

I want nothing more than to grab him and run away to disney and pretend this is not happening.

Eliza,
I pray for your husband, you and your entire family. I pray that your husband makes a complete recovery.

twokats
Stay safe. Praying for all you folks safety in that area.

Wow, what is it with the DisB site? Yesterday I had such difficulty navigating to our thread, and when I finally arrived, my post never showed up! Geeze Louise!

Eliza - My prayers for you includes that He gives you the strength to provide normalcy for your loving husband. So often the only thing our loved ones with sudden compromising situations long for is the way life used to be. Providing such is the hardest way to go. Lean on Him; the strength He gives will be sufficient for you!

twokats - Thinking of you also. I travel to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area from time to time. Watching the truck trailers flying through the air last night was amazing. We all hope all things are OK with you and yours.

Please let us know all is well ASAP

Kathy, I hope you and your loved ones are safe!

Welcome the groupies Casey!! :welcome:

Kathy - hope all is well with you. :hug:

Thanks everyone! All ended well. Sorry it is this morning before I could let y'all know, but we lost power at 5:00 p.m. and it did not come back until sometime after midnight!

The tornado in Dallas came within a mile of my DIL's work. She said they watched it twist and turn. The one near Ft Worth went way too close to where two of my Nephews work. They posted video on Facebook. One that was near Royse City came way too close to my DS and DIL's house where my granddaughters and DIL's mother were there by themselves. When they saw it they ran for cover, but it missed them. I heard that same tornado heavily damaged my Avon managers home just before in Forney, so my kids were lucky there.

Both the ones that come near my little town went either side of us and all we got was some good sized hail. My DH and I were on the front porch watching it and I could not tell there was any damage from the hail, and not enough wind to even drop a few branches, but I will be getting out in an hour or so and see for myself what happened. The town where I was raised about 10 mile from us got hit on the south side. My brother wound up with part of his tree against his roof, but he said it was not enough to damage it.

So over all, it looks like my family had the grace of God totally with us yesterday. But it is also a normal spring in this part of Tornado Alley Texas!!!

Thanks for all your prayers while we were stressing.

Thanks everyone! All ended well. Sorry it is this morning before I could let y'all know, but we lost power at 5:00 p.m. and it did not come back until sometime after midnight!

The tornado in Dallas came within a mile of my DIL's work. She said they watched it twist and turn. The one near Ft Worth went way too close to where two of my Nephews work. They posted video on Facebook. One that was near Royse City came way too close to my DS and DIL's house where my granddaughters and DIL's mother were there by themselves. When they saw it they ran for cover, but it missed them. I heard that same tornado heavily damaged my Avon managers home just before in Forney, so my kids were lucky there.

Both the ones that come near my little town went either side of us and all we got was some good sized hail. My DH and I were on the front porch watching it and I could not tell there was any damage from the hail, and not enough wind to even drop a few branches, but I will be getting out in an hour or so and see for myself what happened. The town where I was raised about 10 mile from us got hit on the south side. My brother wound up with part of his tree against his roof, but he said it was not enough to damage it.

So over all, it looks like my family had the grace of God totally with us yesterday. But it is also a normal spring in this part of Tornado Alley Texas!!!

Thanks for all your prayers while we were stressing.

Oh my goodness Kathy. What an afternoon TX had. I'm so glad that you and your family are all safe.:hug:

If you are in real life as you are on the DISboards, Eliza, you are one strong, smart, and feisty woman. You are the perfect person to see your husband through the challenging days ahead. I'll certainly be sending good energy and prayers your way.

My wonderful, loving husband of 25 years was diagnoised Friday with Acute myeloid Leukemia. :sad1:

I want nothing more than to grab him and run away to disney and pretend this is not happening.

Eliza...heartfelt prayers and cyber hugs out to you and your family at this time. May God bless your husband and provide comfort and strength in the journey ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter