VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliza - I will keep your husband, you and your family in my prayers.

Happy Easter to a great group of friends!!!Our Lord is risen!!!

Happy Easter!

My brother and SIL are out of town so Dynaguy and I get to take two nieces and a nephew to church with us in the morning. :cool1:

HAPPY EASTER MY GROUPIE FRIENDS ! A JOYOUS AND BLESSED DAY TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE !​

eastermoose4-1.gif
eastermoose5-1.gif

He Is Risen!

Wishing all our Groupie cyber friends a very Happy Easter!

A Happy Happy Easter to each and every groupie!

We had a fantastic sunrise service (our sunrise starts at 8:30 am!!!)
Then a very satisfying brunch.
A great Easter egg hunt for all the kids.
And a packed regular service.
Now I am waiting for the ham to cook and we will have a relaxing evening.

We had such a nice Easter. My ham started marinating in Coke. Finished in a 275 degree oven covered in pineapple and brown sugar.
Went to Easter services, had a great Easter dinner with 3 great friends (4 if you count Mr Muush!). Good day.

Happy Easter all!

And Cap (that would be you, Casey, I have a bad habit of shortening people's names),
Happy Easter to you too, our newist posting Groupie!

We had such a nice Easter. My ham started marinating in Coke. Finished in a 275 degree oven covered in pineapple and brown sugar.
Went to Easter services, had a great Easter dinner with 3 great friends (4 if you count Mr Muush!). Good day.

Happy Easter all!

And Cap (that would be you, Casey, I have a bad habit of shortening people's names),
Happy Easter to you too, our newist posting Groupie!
Dont feel bad Barb, I do the same thing too;)

So, another great Easter is a past memory, and Passover continues to offer meaning for many. I hope all have found joy in connecting with family and friends during this wonderful time of year!

Now onward to another week of opportunity. . . .

THE NEW THREAD WILL BEGIN TUES. THE 10TH AROUND 10:00AM.
THE NEW NAME OF THE THREAD WILL BE...

VWL GROUPIES...YES, WE LOVE THE LODGE!!

Twokats and TammyNC have coordinated times to get posts with birthdays and vacations close to each other. Pics will be added soon after.

See yall on the other side!

BTW, I will re-post tomorrow just for those who may miss this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter