Wall-E

Here's the mobile one at Imagineering 4 years ago. I think this is the one used in the Disney+ Pixar in Real Life series. That's a good episode

Here's one supposedly at Disneyland.

My kids have discovered Wall-E on Disney+ and love it. Does anyone know if there is a store in one of the parks or at DS that sells Wall-E merchandise? I’m thinking HS is most likely, but I thought I would check to see if anyone had seen something recently. TIA!

BURLINGTON coat factory stores had official Disney wall-e ear hats for 4.99 a few days ago

I would so love to see a dark ride based on the pods in Wall-E either in Tomorrowland at MK or at the Land Pavilion in Epcot. Wouldn't suggest retheming the people mover, but a new ride that combines screens with physical sets. To answer OP's question, I found the interactive Wall-E and Eve robots on Ebay (marked up ridiculously, of course, because they're so rare) My kids love playing with them together because they respond to each other. It's my eldest son's favorite movie, and in my opinion, the best of the Pixar movies.

I'm another huge Wall-E fan and its sad that the Merchandise just isn't there. A lot is behind that movie too.

I believe they had one that moved for just a brief time, when movie first came out. I have pics from same photo spot at Hs, it didn’t move or make noise. Ds, now 16, was obsessed with walle, when he was 3 he dressed as Walle for MNSSHP, and had a yellow walle shirt he refused to remove for entire trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter