Walmart near Disney

mryder

Mouseketeer
My memory is a little short. Can someone tell me how to get to the nearby Walmart coming from the All Star Music resort?

We leave tomorrow!

Check the link in my post in this thread. Walmart.com has a store finder so you can locate the closest store for a particular location.

It is on 192 just past Medevil Times on the right! About a 10-15 min. drive.

One thing I will add about the store on 192...

It's a horrible store. It's dark, dirty, a lot of the employees don't speak English, and they're also very rude. It's also jam packed 2/47, because it's a touristy Wal*Mart.

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
One thing I will add about the store on 192...

It's a horrible store. It's dark, dirty, a lot of the employees don't speak English, and they're also very rude. It's also jam packed 2/47, because it's a touristy Wal*Mart.

So, which one should we go to? Or is there a Super Target that could be better???

There's a regular Target about a mile and a half down the road on the left... It's a nice store, and no where near as crowded as the Wal*Mart on 192.

If you need a SuperCenter of some sorts... there's a Wal*Mart SuperCenter on the corner of John Young Pkwy and Sand Lake that is good... that's where I go.

can you give me directions to thatWalmart-also, do they sell Disney merchandise at a good price like the other superwalmart??

Thanks Tyler! I'll get myself directions to that other one. Both DW and I commented that the the one that you mentioned seemed overcrowded and ocerworked. One that was a little bit nicer would be a good thing.

We are looking for a SuperCenter cause we need groceries and would prefer only 1 stop.... Thanks!

Tyler, you were right, that Walmart was MUCH cleaner than the one on 192. I had to visit that one during my visit also (Long story) and I thought to myself "That's what he was talking about!"

Incidentally, during our Dec 2-12 trip, I drove past many a Disney Transportation bus and didn't see a single Chip N Dale. My wife thought I was crazy looking in all the bus windows. I told her it was just the DIS craziness again.

If you don't want to drive up to the Sand Lake Road one ('specically if you don't stop on the way in), there is also one on Osceola Parkway that is only about a year old). Once again, it has more locals than tourists. It is much nicer than the 192 Wal-Mart.

Forgot about the one in BVL... It is recently new, so I haven't a chance to go down and check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter