Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

My sister booked the two rooms. She will need to add our parents names to one of the rooms for them to be recognized by MDE I assume? She booked online and I don't think it asked for names of everyone in the two rooms.
If she booked through Marriott, it does not ask for additional guests names. When the reservation is linked to MDE it’ll ask which guests are in the room. Looking at my own Dolphin reservation in MDE, I don’t see a way to update the guests in the room so be sure she has everyone set up on her friends and family list before linking in MDE.

How does shipping items to Dolphin work? We wanted to have target ship a few things for the kids - like diapers etc. before we arrive.

Will Dolphin accept packages? Is there a process?

also - how does Instacart work? Should we not be able to meet delivery guy?

Has anyone decided to remove days from a Dolphin reservation and, if so, was it a "change reservation" where your rate stayed the same, or did you have to rebook and take the current going rate? I am unsure about our travel dates until we can book our flight and am considering booking an extra day on each end of our planned stay so we can shift dates as needed, but I don't want to do that if changing the dates would mean rebooking at whatever is the going rate at that time. (The current nightly rate is good.)

I just took a night off at the end of our Swan stay. Nothing changed about the rate.
You could ask to be sure when you call to book the room
Booking it as 3 separate stays could cause you to have to change rooms. Since it's only one night. I would hope not, but it's possible.
Either way, just ask

I just took a night off at the end of our Swan stay. Nothing changed about the rate.
You could ask to be sure when you call to book the room
Booking it as 3 separate stays could cause you to have to change rooms. Since it's only one night. I would hope not, but it's possible.
Either way, just ask
Did you call to modify or did you use the app/website? I haven't been able to modify my reservation on the website.

Just booked 2 double rooms for August. A few questions
(1) When and how do I request connecting rooms?
(2) We are thinking of staying around the resort on check out day. Is there a place to change if we are at the pool after check out?
(3) Will we roast if we take swan boats out at 11 am in August? (They don’t open until 11.)

Did you call to modify or did you use the app/website? I haven't been able to modify my reservation on the website.

Ok-- here goes. I used the here now on the SD app. They sent a number to call, but I only got a message that that number was not in operation.
I sent back on the app that it wasn't working. I got a email back apologizing and giving me a different number to call if i needed further help, but said they had made the change.
The change reflected on the app by the next morning.
So, I didn't do either of the things you asked.

Can it not be used at a sit down restaurant? I think garden grove was accepted a few years ago

It can be used for a continental breakfast at Fresh Mediterranean Market for 2 - or $20 towards a purchase at Fuel.

Just booked 2 double rooms for August. A few questions
(1) When and how do I request connecting rooms?
(2) We are thinking of staying around the resort on check out day. Is there a place to change if we are at the pool after check out?
(3) Will we roast if we take swan boats out at 11 am in August? (They don’t open until 11.)

I can't address #3, but some thoughts on your first two questions.

(2): if you are at the Dolphin (not sure about the Swan) you can change in the gym. They have lockers and two showers (in the ladies)

(1) I would personally call the hotel and ask about connecting rooms and booking them as ONE room rather than two separate rooms because then you'll only be charged a single resort fee for the suite VS 2 resort fees for 2 rooms. They have a few options like the King Alcove Rooms that connect to up to 2 rooms on each side. But this can't be done in the APP/Website, only through in house reservations.

It can be used for a continental breakfast at Fresh Mediterranean Market for 2 - or $20 towards a purchase at Fuel.

I can't address #3, but some thoughts on your first two questions.

(2): if you are at the Dolphin (not sure about the Swan) you can change in the gym. They have lockers and two showers (in the ladies)

(1) I would personally call the hotel and ask about connecting rooms and booking them as ONE room rather than two separate rooms because then you'll only be charged a single resort fee for the suite VS 2 resort fees for 2 rooms. They have a few options like the King Alcove Rooms that connect to up to 2 rooms on each side. But this can't be done in the APP/Website, only through in house reservations.
What is in house reservations? The hotel directly ? The marriot line? Disney?

What is in house reservations? The hotel directly ? The marriot line? Disney?
In-house reservations is the reservations department operated by/for the Swan, Dolphin and Reserve resorts. They will provide the most accurate and helpful assistance with any upcoming stay or one under consideration.

Contact them during normal daytime business hours, or your call will roll over to the Marriott call center.

Toll free on-site reservations: 888-828-8850

This was a FB post, which may/may not be up-to-date. I have not seen mention of an expiration date for AP rates at Swan/Dolphin/Reserve anywhere else, so I wonder if this is accurate.

5D628D47-90C5-45D4-A4C6-11D47E71D786.png

Is housekeeping back?

I was told that housekeeping was "on demand" and (as Titanium) I was offered a "daily refresh" with a "cleaning on day 4".

That said, I expected to at least come back to no trash and no dirty towels on the floor yesterday but as of 4 PM I saw nothing so just traded the towels with a housekeeper nearby. Will report what the rest of the week looks like.

Hi, Is there a difference booking the Dolphin direct and thru Disney?
I believe you can only book through Disney if you book a package. If you book through Swan/Dolphin, you can check the availability of their discounts such as AAA, AP, Senior etc.
Edited to add that the S/D website allows you to look at Flexible dates by the month to see which dates have the best deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter