Water Parks Tip

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
When we were there a month ago they were still not letting coolers in the water parks, however, you were allowed a bag filled with ice (figure that one out).

Anyway, I don't know if there are Aldi's grocery stores throughout the country or where in the country they are located. I know there are some here in the Northeast. At Aldi's they carry thermal freezer bags for 99 cents each. I'm sure it's a lot more efficient than the bag with ice!!

We seen something like that at the SuperWalmart. It is just like a big shopping bag except it closes right? They were $3-6 and could be used for hot or cold food

Yes, that's what it is like. For whatever reason Disney will allow these but not even small coolers any more. We like to take our own snacks & sandwiches because the cost of meals is outrageous at the water parks & all the stands are always crowded. Also, it seems that no one gets hungry at the same time while we're there & we always seem to break into smaller groups than stay together at the water parks, so taking a "brown bag" lunch works better for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter