Waving on the Tower of Terror

ExcitedForWDW

Mouseketeer
So a video came through to my memory maker of us waving to the camera on the tower of terror. None of us remember actually waving on the ride lol, perhaps we were too scared/excited in the moment. Anyhow it seems a bunch of people were waving on our ride, can someone please tell me what part of the ride we were told to wave lol or what prompted the wave, it's driving us nuts 🤣

So a video came through to my memory maker of us waving to the camera on the tower of terror. None of us remember actually waving on the ride lol, perhaps we were too scared/excited in the moment. Anyhow it seems a bunch of people were waving on our ride, can someone please tell me what part of the ride we were told to wave lol or what prompted the wave, it's driving us nuts 🤣
Ha! You are never "prompted" to wave. I think people just tend to wave because they see people on Sunset Blvd or one person waves and everyone else's impulse in the moment is to do the same! The photo (and video) occurs during the drop when doors open to the outside at a certain point. It varies based on ride sequence.

Ha! You are never "prompted" to wave. I think people just tend to wave because they see people on Sunset Blvd or one person waves and everyone else's impulse in the moment is to do the same! The photo (and video) occurs during the drop when doors open to the outside at a certain point. It varies based on ride sequence.
lol thanks. Hilarious what we can do in the moment without knowing it! Mystery solved lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter