WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monica... I love you!!!

I just wasn't up to it this time... :hug::hug::hug:

i'm laughing at my mom, because she's stressing out about packing for alaska. :rotfl2: She's leaving for miami sunday, and not getting home until 2 days before the alaska cruise, so she wants to have everything ready to go now. I told her "take an umbrella, raincoat, walking shoes and shoes for dinners, toss some clothes in a suitcase, and you're done. Easy as pie." good grief! :rotfl: Then she's stressing out about excursions, trying to decide which ones to do. Can't help her there, she has to just figure out what she wants to do. I'm just glad she's excited! I was worried, because she dislikes all things disney and is already tired of seeing "that mouse" on everything. I told her "just wait until you hear the disney music piped throughout the hallways nonstop!" (one of the parts i'm sooooo looking forward to). She said that by the end of this trip she'll either end up loving all things disney or need a month at a looney farm for r&r. :lmao: I had a great time teasing her about it by lots of emails all day long today. :rotfl2:

Yes, she will be converted! ;)

she will be converted !!!
yes !!! She will be converted !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter