WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw comments about the CG on the Hawaii thread.....I made a few points commenting that the ORIGINAL & FOUNDING CGs are on the Hawaii cruise. I hope I don't start a rumble! :rotfl2:

West Side or WWE????

Really? They're starting already? Well since me and Mandy will be on this cruise.....we will set them straight!!!! hahaha.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Go get em Deb!!!
tko-boxing-boxer-athlete-smiley-emoticon-000579-large.gif

I know whose side I'm on!! (are we the Jets or the Sharks?) :lmao:

You need to get T shirts that have Pink tink on the front with CHARTER/ORIGINAL MEMBER (2008-......) on them... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Don't know if I responded to this yesterday or not....
:grouphug::hug::grouphug::hug:

You did... but since you're always there for me... :hug::hug::hug:

Looks like I'm hijacking the thread this morning :lmao: Where is everyone else??

What do people have planned for this weekend??

Me - tomorrow morning, 5k around Lake Eola then tomorrow afternoon, driving out to Port Canaveral to eat w/ Deborah, Ian, Keith & Olivia at Fishlips while we watch the Magic sail away. I need to do :laundy: - might start that tonight....I need to start my pile for the Alaska cruise. Figured that's my plan for Sunday too.

I'm gonna see if I can get more done around the house than I did yesterday.. which was NOTHING... :rotfl:

I think I might be doing my taxes this weekend......:rolleyes1

Also, need haircut and color, put in a few hours at the office (been trying for three weeks to do that...THIS weekend would qualify for time and a half, so it's more worth my while), and buy new underwear!

Jackie... I had to do that last month... bought the same brand... same size... but they restyled them... this is what I got... (these are NOT the Bikini's I wanted...)

1jpg-1.jpg

hahahaha.....I LOVE that musical. Saw it on Broadway. It's awesome.

I will have to go over to the Hawaii thread and let them know how it's going to happen since I'm hosting it. hahaha.

Threaten them with Mandy... that will do it!!!

It's time for me to get a cut and color too. I'll be leaving in two weeks so the timing is right.

Jackie, do you know anyone on the Wonder who is in Handsome Daniel's position? I'm having a hard time getting space for the Champagne Girls in Alaska. They told me that both sea days are out. I wrote back and sort of nudged them to try harder to find 2 hours available somewhere on that boat coz they don't want to dissapoint 50 women and lose $500 worth of champagne drinking. I told him it's not very Disney of them. Let's see what they say when they return. But I could use a little help if you know anyone in that position.

50 women... invade the Promenade Lounge and drink bubbly... they will learn... :rotfl:

Why hello there, all you lovelies...... Did I hear my name mentioned?:littleangel:

Great job on the CG posts Monica and Deb! ;) sooo looking forward to our next big adventure together :grouphug:

Hope everyone is ok and keeping well, look forward to meeting old and new friends :grouphug:

:littleangel:

I saw comments about the CG on the Hawaii thread.....I made a few points commenting that the ORIGINAL & FOUNDING CGs are on the Hawaii cruise. I hope I don't start a rumble! :rotfl2:

Really? They're starting already? Well since me and Mandy will be on this cruise.....we will set them straight!!!! hahaha.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

hahahaha.....I LOVE that musical. Saw it on Broadway. It's awesome.

I will have to go over to the Hawaii thread and let them know how it's going to happen since I'm hosting it. hahaha.

I am so looking forward to you hosting/planning! I know I suggested the Lei's - was not trying to change things around - just thought it sounded good for the Hawaii part.

50 women... invade the Promenade Lounge and drink bubbly... they will learn... :rotfl:

I think we were just lucky on this cruise. On the WBTA in 2010 we did it in someone's 1 bedroom suite - it was so crowded! Now on the EBTA this May we finally got them to do the private wine tasting for us so we could have a space to do it - DCL is charging $20 to do it - I think another cruise did it this same way too? I enjoyed this so much in 2008 - thank you so much for starting it and hosting it on the Hawaii cruise!

:goodvibes

:hug: sounds good!

Hawaii has long been on Tom's bucket list as has Alaska. When his sister and other friends reported on their Alaska cruises and asked when we were going he would say "when Disney goes". They would laugh. He got the last laugh! We are on the WONDER in August.

Since I read this thread I knew about Hawaii so we could discuss it. He checked his calendar and said he could go. I am attending a conference and he cannot rationalize spending work time on the phone or computer with DCL ao we were going to see what was available Friday night.

BUT

that angel, MONICA, posted that gold could book on Thursday. I read that during the conference while the presenter was getting organized so used my break to call. I stood in the back of the room with Beauty and the Beast music in my Bluetooth and when I got Paula from DCL I stepped out, made the reservation, wrote the # on a napkin and went back to the confernce.

We got the confirmation e-mail about 20 minutes later so when I met Tom for our lunch break I showed it to him on my I-phone.

:banana:
YAY! Great news! :yay: Heather is glad you're going too. :thumbsup2

Looks like I'm hijacking the thread this morning :lmao: Where is everyone else??

What do people have planned for this weekend??

Me - tomorrow morning, 5k around Lake Eola then tomorrow afternoon, driving out to Port Canaveral to eat w/ Deborah, Ian, Keith & Olivia at Fishlips while we watch the Magic sail away. I need to do :laundy: - might start that tonight....I need to start my pile for the Alaska cruise. Figured that's my plan for Sunday too.
What a wonderful weekend! Well, except for the laundry part. ;) I'm going to bingo tomorrow afternoon, and the rest of the weekend will probably start working on cleaning my bedroom. I haven't even been in there for at least a week. It's too scary to even try to step in the room. That door stays shut all the time. :scared1: That's honestly the ONLY gross room left in the house to tackle, thanks to Tyler's hard work in recent weeks. :thumbsup2

I'm laughing at my mom, because she's stressing out about packing for Alaska. :rotfl2: She's leaving for Miami Sunday, and not getting home until 2 days before the Alaska cruise, so she wants to have everything ready to go now. I told her "Take an umbrella, raincoat, walking shoes and shoes for dinners, toss some clothes in a suitcase, and you're done. Easy as pie." Good grief! :rotfl: Then she's stressing out about excursions, trying to decide which ones to do. Can't help her there, she has to just figure out what she wants to do. I'm just glad she's excited! I was worried, because she dislikes all things Disney and is already tired of seeing "that mouse" on everything. I told her "Just wait until you hear the Disney music piped throughout the hallways nonstop!" (One of the parts I'm sooooo looking forward to). She said that by the end of this trip she'll either end up loving all things Disney or need a month at a looney farm for R&R. :lmao: I had a great time teasing her about it by lots of emails all day long today. :rotfl2:

YES, SHE WILL BE CONVERTED! ;)

MyName_300_450.jpg

http://www.rusoffagency.com/authors/oliveira_r/myname/myname_is_marysutter.htm

Mom and I are headed out today to hear the author of My Name is Mary Sutter... it's about a young midwife during the Civil war who longs to become a surgeon - it's the One County, One Book choice for our Library system this year... I hear it's VERY good and have it on my reading list (I'm on the waiting list at the library... )

Just popping in to say a quick hi :wave2:

Can't believe how active this thread has become since DCL offered Hawaii :goodvibes Still wish I was joining everyone :sad2:

I've been busy with work and trying to shop for the cruises coming up in just over 2 WEEKS!!!!

I only have a few more days off work to try to get everything ready! Just found out a close friend is having surgery in a week , she got in very quickly which is good, but wasn't prepared to go in so early. I will be helping out a little as she has 2 younger children to attend to. I'm glad I can help out but I'm really going to have to pick up the pace on planning and packing :scared1:

I was able to fit in an appointment before work one day next week for highlights and a cut, so that is a start ;)

Hope everyone is keeping well! It's been a beautiful sunny day here, but I was inside working all day of course. I'm off work tomorrow and it is supposed to rain :rolleyes: That's probably a good thing, maybe I'll get some ironing and packing and sorting done!

Hey!!!!

No RAIN!!!!

I'm expecting to be in SHORTS by monday (which reminds me... I'd better get going with that razor... :scared1:)

Anyway... Mom and I went to the lecture on the book "my Name is Mary Sutter..." VERY good author.. she described all that she went through to research the book. I've put it away for reading if I ever get to go on a vacation... :rotfl:

Hi Kathe:yay:

I'm waiting for someone to start the next thread... :rolleyes1

MyName_300_450.jpg

http://www.rusoffagency.com/authors/oliveira_r/myname/myname_is_marysutter.htm

Mom and I are headed out today to hear the author of My Name is Mary Sutter... it's about a young midwife during the Civil war who longs to become a surgeon - it's the One County, One Book choice for our Library system this year... I hear it's VERY good and have it on my reading list (I'm on the waiting list at the library... )

Sounds interesting...I hadn't heard about this. Thanks for sharing. hope you had a good time

:wave2:
:grouphug: to those who need them.

This weekend I have to work which is not fun. I am more than ready for vacation.

For those of you staying at Candy Cane in before the cruise how are you getting to the port? We can't decide what to do.

Just popping in to say a quick hi :wave2:

Can't believe how active this thread has become since DCL offered Hawaii :goodvibes Still wish I was joining everyone :sad2:

we can put you into a room with someone if that would help.

I've been busy with work and trying to shop for the cruises coming up in just over 2 WEEKS!!!!

I only have a few more days off work to try to get everything ready! Just found out a close friend is having surgery in a week , she got in very quickly which is good, but wasn't prepared to go in so early. I will be helping out a little as she has 2 younger children to attend to. I'm glad I can help out but I'm really going to have to pick up the pace on planning and packing :scared1:

I was able to fit in an appointment before work one day next week for highlights and a cut, so that is a start ;)

Hope everyone is keeping well! It's been a beautiful sunny day here, but I was inside working all day of course. I'm off work tomorrow and it is supposed to rain :rolleyes: That's probably a good thing, maybe I'll get some ironing and packing and sorting done!

Can't wait to see you!

I made great time at the 5k this morning...52 minutes....beat the last 1 by 1 minute!

Spent a fun time with Deborah, Ian, Keith & Olivia at Fishlips....now I'm pooped & CANNOT allow myself to :surfweb: too long.

I should be able to post pictures tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter