WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are back from seeing The Spirit - what an incredibly bad film!! The director wrote 300 and Sin City - both of which we loved. Not sure what made this movie so horrible, the direction or the source material, but don't think anything could have saved it!

Ok... They Shut Down Bendy's Incredible Food Trip Report... I Don't Know Why, But I'm Going On A Hunger Strike Until They Open Her Up Again Or I Get Hungry...

I wonder if the pictures made it size wise as large as the 250 page threads :confused3

We are back from seeing The Spirit - what an incredibly bad film!! The director wrote 300 and Sin City - both of which we loved. Not sure what made this movie so horrible, the direction or the source material, but don't think anything could have saved it!

Glad you posted this, as it was on my b-list of movies to see this weekend (my brother-in-law said he thought it looked bad, in spite of the commercial saying how wonderfule it was).

I wonder if the pictures made it size wise as large as the 250 page threads :confused3

I don't know, the pictures-of-the-day threads go longer. :confused3

hey guys - we need some puppy names - we now are the owners o two teacup Chihuahua/pomeranians! the girls are in Love!

hey guys - we need some puppy names - we now are the owners o two teacup Chihuahua/pomeranians! the girls are in Love!

We need pictures and we need to know the gender.

Sukie and I are expert in naming dogs, but be forewarned, we always lean towards people names.

Um....he is....but it's really BRENDA & Jason that I'm excited to meet.:)

Yeah...it was only 80 pages....maybe that's long for the dining reviews forum?:confused3 Maybe they are not used to that much conversation of those threads? Anyway....the continuation is supposed to be on a new thread.

Nope...it was the posting of Non disney stuff... either that or someone doesn't like Brenda (Bendy) and complained about something...I just got a PM that she is going to open up Pt 2 tonight...

Good thing cause mom made dinner and I have to end my hunger strike...

We'll work on it...

Tink and Belle.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We need pictures and we need to know the gender.

Sukie and I are expert in naming dogs, but be forewarned, we always lean towards people names.

Scarlett & Melanie...

Is that ok with you Ian???

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

they don't have to be disney related....I did want two bits - for Mr. Two Bits at UF, but everyone doesn't like that.

V

OH beautiful puppies and girls look grown up too...

where is another dog? I remember you used to have a dog?

Scottishwee35

we still have Tebow - and a bunny named Petey too. DH thinks I should have been born on a farm.

How is everyone? I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Everyone is in thepool right now. We had a great xmas, my mom and dad were able to be in the same room for the first time since I was very little. It was nice having everyone together.

The girls got so much, but the dogs are the hit. they are so cute, they were quite a surprise.

I actually got another Coach bag from my mom and wallet too!! Two purses in one year!! WOW!

Dh and I didn't do any gifts....I did get him a few small things, but the cruise is our gift. He got his fantasy football trophy today - it's pretty nice.

I've sucessfully avoided all housework so far. I spent a large porting of yesterday afternoon, evening, night and early morning hours watching the Highlander marathon on the SiFi channel (love me some Adrian Paul) :lovestruc

Yum - I LOVED this show....hated the shows that followed w/o Adrian Paul.

Tis the little green furry butt that isn't Planky... ;) & Bendy... With Jay, her hubby... (Planky has an evil twin... - he's insisting on going on the EB one - he's even thinking of an Edwardian outfit...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter