WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
V - very cute pics - of the pups & the girls. :goodvibes

I'm sitting here working on transferring cassettes to the computer then on to CD's.....done 6 so far.

Now am also watching "Miracle" - based on the 1980 USA Olympic hockey team.

Ended up getting bloodwork done today, went and had my brakes looked at (& my new license plate put on my car ;) -- will take pic & post hopefully tomorrow), went to the library AND did some :laundy: . WHEW!

Tomorrow night I'm going to dinner with friends to Texas de Brazil (have a $20 off per person coupon).

Hope everyone has had a good holiday/long weekend. :grouphug:

hey guys - we need some puppy names - we now are the owners o two teacup Chihuahua/pomeranians! the girls are in Love!
:)
Mickey and Minnie
Walt and Lillian
Magic and Wonder
Jasmin and Aladdin
Briar Rose and Phillip
Beauty and Beast
Cindy and Charming
Ariel and Eric
Gator and Ade (Adelaid)

:confused3:

two girls - sisters! I am going on my laptop later to post they are cute
Oopse--should have read farther.

If they were too boys they could be:
Chip and Dale
Tweedledum and Tweedledee

But girls :confused: Twin girls....

What are Samantha and Haley's middle names--can you do something with those names?

Do they each have a favorite princess?
:confused3:

That was fun...though I wasn't smart enough to open it in pop-up to get a bigger screen. D'OH!

OK, should I be posting here or on the other thread? I'm so confused.
I get confused too. Since the other is still open, I was surprised to see people posting here. I guess I'm going to forget about the old one.

That was fun...though I wasn't smart enough to open it in pop-up to get a bigger screen. D'OH!

Me too... and I'm too much of an newbie to know to download the soundtrack... I'll go see it on youtube...

Our day started out with a huge and very loud thunderstorm that woke me up, but Tyler sleeps through everything. So when he was ready to get up, I wasn't, so I dozed off and on until about 11am. It was too rainy all day to want to go anywhere, but we did get out to one store just to get out of the house a bit. It was warm enough to NOT have to wear coats. :goodvibes

We spent the rest of our day watching a couple rented DVDs, we played Monopoly Jr. and Mickey Mouse checkers that he just got for Christmas from Grandma, we played Candyland, and ate lots of Christmas cookies. A relaxing day! :thumbsup2

Oh, we also played lightsaber battle too a few times. He got the Star Wars build your own lightsaber at his dad's from Santa, and he brought an older one from his dad's so we could each have one. I got the old one though that doesn't light up or make any sounds. :sad2: BUT....tomorrow he's getting another light saber set from my dad, so I'll have a cool one to use too when we play Star Wars! :thumbsup2

Well, I've almost found the bottom of my laundry hamper! I can see it, so one more load will get me there. But of course, by the time I have time to do that one more load, it will have grown to two loads. :rotfl2:

Goodnight all! :cloud9:

Copied from Thread 8:

Could be, I don't know. Usually after being with me one day, he's asking how much longer till he gets to go back to his dad's. I figured it's just because he's always with his dad one day less than me. He's never asked me to go to his dad's early, but sort of hinted at wanting to. I've always just told him, "No, you just came from there 2 days ago. You have certain days to be with your dad and certain days to be with me, so this is our time together, you'll be back at his house in 2 more days." Probably not very nice of me, but I think it's important to stick with the routine so Tyler doesn't get all out of whack. Also, staying on schedule makes planning things much easier. If I'd had something planned for Friday night, perhaps had bought tickets to a concert or something, I would have had to say no to Tyler, which of course would have made him feel bad. Best to just stick to the schedule. :thumbsup2
You have to do what works for your family and it sounds like you have it figured out.

What I meant is, if he is asking to come to your house when he is at Dad's, you would not know.

Lots of people think they would be having more fun elsewhere than they are where they are.

That's all.

Just to make this official...

Morning Marilyn....

Morning Deborah...

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Morning Michelle!!

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

they don't have to be disney related....I did want two bits - for Mr. Two Bits at UF, but everyone doesn't like that.

They are cute girls - all of them!:) Don't you want to let the human girls name the canine ones?

Oh, we also played lightsaber battle too a few times. He got the Star Wars build your own lightsaber at his dad's from Santa, and he brought an older one from his dad's so we could each have one. I got the old one though that doesn't light up or make any sounds. :sad2: BUT....tomorrow he's getting another light saber set from my dad, so I'll have a cool one to use too when we play Star Wars! :thumbsup2

Now that is fun!!

I wonder if the pictures made it size wise as large as the 250 page threads :confused3

Pictures show have very little impact to the size of a thread. Vbulletin, the software that DIS runs on does not store the pictures, they are referential links only. The actual graphic is stored on whatever site it it kept on.

Vbulletin does have the ability for attachments to threads, which would be stored on the server the bulletin board software is loaded on, however that feature is not enabled for the DISbaords in thread postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter