WDW in June

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
Who's going? Beanie will be there, and DH and I hope to be going as well. Anyone else? We could have a pre-Hershey Meet Meet. ;)

The plan was to go to Disneyland in late May/early June this year, but it looks like we are going to have to put that off a bit. We are trying to stick to a budget.

We've gone in June before, it's warm. That was our first trip; we stated at Tropical Palms and my DS7 was only 9months at the time.

Sorry to get nastalgic!

Lori

I'm going! We leave June 6, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel for 4 nights. Then we hop over to Pop Century on June 10-18. Do these dates match up with anyone?

Do these dates match up with anyone?
YES!!!
Beanie will be there, and we hope to be there during that time as well!

I will be there from June 13th to June 22nd!! :) Wow, this is great!! We need to set up a meet somewhere!! :):)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:( We were supposed to be there in June (June 19 - 27), but had to postpone until next June because of my SIL getting pregnant. We are going to Hershey Park this summer, but not until Aug. :( . Seems I just can't time anything right these days. Hope you all have a blast.

Anyone going next June?

I'll be there for 14 whole days, but in 2005! Shoot! Missing you guys by an entire year!:eek:

Yee Haa!!!

We just purchased our airfare so we are going in June now too. Arriving June 16 and leaving June 24. No big plans except R & R. Lots of pooling hopping, water parks, Jellyrolls and drinking.

Not sure where we are staying yet. Since we are DVCer's, we will be at one of those resorts. Will probably know more later in the week. DD wants to stay at the Beach Club so might be there a couple days. Then probably to OKW or the other way around.

I would love to meet up with anyone else. I can just picture an RP girls night at Jellyrolls. What a scream:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

A Jellyrolls meet is perfect for me!!:teeth: Actually anyplace is fine with me!! Another idea is a Kimonos meet...we could get up on stage and sing "Bad Girls"!! ROFLMAO!!

I am ready to plan when you are!! :)

I'm ready to plan. Sounds like most of us will be there the 13-18th with some earlier and some later. Maybe we'll have to meet up twice.:sunny:

We will not have a car, but transportation is a breeze for me so I can probably meet anywhere, anytime. Especially since pooling hopping is the highest listed activity for our family. As for Dh and myself there are a few others (HEE HEE) the kids will not be involved in, but sneeking away from the kids will be fun.

Let me know what ya all think. Only about 6-8 weeks before all is said and done so let's get something planned.

Okay you guys, it is getting closer to June!! :) So, we have Me, Rafikimom, WDWMom, Dolphincrazy and J&D? Is that correct? Jen are you still going to be able to make it?

Come on, we need to plan this so we can have a set date before everyone leaves!! :) I am open to any idea!!

I'm open for anything too. We will be at OKW and I will have access to a blender, ice and glasses, just need some margaritia mix and alcohol to top it off.

DH said to meet when ever. We're are on a relaxing vacation and doesn't care if I go off for a while. He can handle the kids. That's what the pool is for right?

I think it would be fun to go to Jellyrolls. Dh and I can spend a whole night there and it is a riot. I am sure we could help make a dent in their alcohol surplus. If you have never been there a definite must for the over 21 crowd. Could have our DH's meet us. Need a babysitter for the night??? Drop them off at our place at OKW and DD 13 will sit. Loves kids and babysits here at home for the neighbor all the time. Does at home too but doesn't get paid:( It is called community (family) service.

We will be arriving the last I think. We fly into Orlando noonish on the 16th so if anyone is leaving soon I can ever meet on the 16th.

OK,

I looked closer at everyone's dates. Rafikimom and Dolphincrazy are going to miss each other. Beanie, you and I and possibly Jen will over lap the other two. Guess we will have to meet twice.:wave:

These are everyone's dates

Rafikimom 10-18
Beanie 13-22
Dolphincrazy 18-27
WDWmom 16-24
J & D ????

I am probably the most flexible as we have no clue what we are doing everyday except swimming somewhere and going to the parks one day only. DS's birthday is the 22nd so that is the only day I know is out for sure.

What does everyone else think??? Meet twice??? and where???

Okay, these are my "things" we have on days...

13th and 22nd are out because we arrive late and leave early...

14th we are doing Mickeys Backyard BBQ

That is it...we are going to Universal a couple of days, but no Disney parks this time, so I am pretty flexible myself and we have no plans for night (except the BBQ).

I was thinking maybe that Friday night? What do you think?

Friday wouldn't work for me, since we are flying out Friday am. But don't change things around just for me. My husband likes to do these vacations commando style. Up at the crack of dawn and to bed after midnight. Do everything, see everything. Then rest when you get home. Unlike WDWMom's "relaxing" vacation. Our only unplanned day is the 10th. That is the day we are checking out of Hard Rock Hotel and into Pop Century. So I'm watching your plans here and if I can squeeze it in (I hope!) I'll let you all know. Between all the PS's and which park on which day and Eride nite, I don't see alot of spare time. I mentioned to him about us meeting up which he said it wasn't a problem. But... with his scheduling, it might have to be at 3AM!:faint: We are talking about some RP Bad Girls so you all might still be out then:drinking1

Friday would work for me but too bad we would miss Rafikimom. Will Dolphincrazy be able to make it since it is the day she arrives??? How about Jen???

Rafikimom,

Have you seen a e-night schedule??? We saw one and there was no e-nights in June:mad: We were hoping to do one park day with an e-night but haven't seen them yet.

J & D ????
We still haven't decided when we'll be there. June 6-13 is a possibility, and so is sometime after the 19th. DH has a conference from June 15-18, so those dates are out. We don't have kids yet, and we will be done teaching school until August, so our dates can be flexible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter