WDW in June

Thursday night works for me as well...anyone else?

Jen, I sure hope we can meet up while you are there!! I have a surprise for you, WDWMom, Rafikimom and Dolphincrazy!! ;):p

I found my eride night info on allears.net a couple of days ago. June 2,4,7,9,11,14,16,18,21,23,25,28,30. I think this is quite a few more than usual!:earseek: We may do 2 for this trip!::yes::

Okay, what's the latest scoop on this? Have we decided about what we are doing? :) Let's try to pick a date to go by anyway! :)

I do hope we all get to meet up!! I can't wait to see everyone! :)

I think Thursday might be better. Friday is an e-night which we may want to do so the 17th works better.

How about everyone else???? Any takers???

Originally posted by Beanie
Thursday night works for me as well...anyone else?

Jen, I sure hope we can meet up while you are there!! I have a surprise for you, WDWMom, Rafikimom and Dolphincrazy!! ;):p
oohh, a surprise? I LOVE Surprises, what is it?!?! Is this Thursday the 24th? where is the meet at, have we decided yet? I'll have to ask my hubby what the itinerary is for that day and hopefully I can get to wherever we all decide on ;)
Maryann :)

It looks like I'll just miss everyone! :( I leave on June 1. There's always a next time!

Originally posted by dolphincrazy
oohh, a surprise? I LOVE Surprises, what is it?!?! Is this Thursday the 24th?

We are talking about Thursday, June 17th...does that work for you? :)

Oh no!! Well, I won't be there on the 24th, so what about Sunday the 20th? Does that work for anyone? Oh wait, but Rafikimom won't be there...well we are just going to have to have two meets at Disney!! :)

Beanie,

I think we are going to have to meet twice. Once with Rafikimom and once with dolphincrazy:bounce:

We could meet the 17th (Thursday) and then maybe Sunday the 20th too. I am always up for a little get together as long as there is friendship, food and drinks.

Where are you staying Beanie??? We will be at OKW both those nights. Also is your DH coming with you??? Mine thinks he wants to come but our kids are old enough to stay by themselves (or at least with DD 13). I can't imagine him having any fun.

Let me know where you are staying. Rafikimom is at Pop Century if I remember right. Once we know where we are all staying we can figure a place to meet.

I am staying with my parents in Clermont, so where we meet is not a problem at all! Just let me know what time and where on Thursday and Sunday! :) Yes, my DH will be coming with me as my parents will be watching the kids! :) It is an escape for both of us!! LOL ;)

Ok, Here is my plan.

Thursday the 17th we meet at ESPN for drinks at 8:00. Unless you all know another bar that is quieter somewhere along the Boardwalk. Then we head over to Jellyrolls around 9:30ish. Rafikimom since this is your last night hopefully you can make it. Let us know. The easiest way to get from POP to BW is to take a bus to MGM and then take the boat (or walk) to BW.

Dolphincrazy, where are you staying and can you meet Sunday night the 20th? Since Beanie can meet anywhere and I will not have a car, if you are on property we can meet somewhere close to you. Let us know ASAP if this is possible for you.

Beanie, I am so excited about the surprise you have for us???? Can't wait to meet you. It will be so nice to put a face to a name.

WDWMom...that works for me!! :) Can't wait to see you and everyone else!! :):)

Not too much longer to wait!! :)
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We still aren't sure when we will be going. Don't know if we will be driving or flying. We definitely won't be able to make it on the 17th and probably not the 20th either.

I'm a maybe. I'm not too sure about leaving my kids alone away from home. They are 10 & 11. So my DH would have to stay with them. I really want to see some of the people I just have names of. I'll have to let you all know a little closer to the time. I hope we all get to meet.:hyper: I can't believe the trip is less than 3 weeks away. Yikes!

Debbie, I do hope you are able to make it!! :)

22 more days to go for me!! :)

It looks like we'll be driving and taking my parents, so we'll probably only be there June 7-12. Sorry I'll miss meeting everyone! :( :( :( If only my DH didn't have to be back by the 14th for a conference ...

I sure hope I get to meet up with you all! Isn't ESPN on the Boardwalk? We've never ventured over there and I was thinking that maybe everyone could go (DH & kids). Is ESPN OK to have kids there in the evening? That being our last night and all, I'm not sure if I can sell them on it. I will have to let you all know. So we are looking at 8:00pm at ESPN?

Yep, EPSN at 8:00. Bring DH and the kids. Food there is great and not too pricey. Portions are plenty big. If you want to eat there go early. It fills up fast. There is lots to see on the Boardwalk at night. Jugglers, magicians and other acts the kids will enjoy. Maybe we'll bring our and then send them back to the room before going to Jellyrolls. DD knows her way around WDW better then our hometown. Pretty sad, but at least we don't have to worry about her getting lost there. Just need to worry about the boys listening to her and the world not hearing them fight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter