WDW Resort Channel

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
We watched it this morning at home :) DS son woke up at 6:25am :eek: and we told him to pick out a video and hop up in our bed with us for a little while longer (coffee was not even set to go off till 6:45am LOL) and he picked the tape that we did last year when we stayed at BWV for the first time :cool:

I actually had a lump in my throat and my eyes were starting to well up as soon as I heard "Zip a Dee Doo Dah Tip For Today":)

Anyone else have this on tape and watch it from home??

I want one too!!!! :( I'd be willing to pay for it if someone wants to make me a copy...... (hint, hint)

This is too funny! I love this thread!

Everytime we get into our resort, that channel is turned on THE VERY FIRST THING!

My hubby gets so irritated at me cause I want to watch that channel the whole time Im in the room.

Before the parks, after the parks, while in bed, crack of dawn....LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I love my TIP FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I WANT A COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HINT HINT here as well! :)

I LOVE watching this channel at WDW!! I'd pay for a copy of this video too!

Originally posted by BamaTigger
This is too funny! I love this thread!

Everytime we get into our resort, that channel is turned on THE VERY FIRST THING!

My hubby gets so irritated at me cause I want to watch that channel the whole time Im in the room.

Before the parks, after the parks, while in bed, crack of dawn....LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I love my TIP FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I WANT A COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HINT HINT here as well! :)

I feel the exact same way...first thing we do when we get to our room, used to be sometimes we would walk in and the channel would be on ;) Nothing better than that
:D

Originally posted by jldriscoll
Sounds like you could start a buisness!!! :teeth:

Im thinking that is sounding pretty good...somethin's gotta pay for these DVC points :p Think I will take a few blank tapes with me on the next trip...LOL!!

I am loving this I think when we are there in October I will tape the Tip for today my DS loves watching this as soon as we get in the room. It used to be better when they were little but he is still excited about going. It would be nice to have a copy of it when we are home in the dreary winter months.

Queen of Hearts,

It is a channel that has all the details on parks, water parks, DD, PI, and everything else in the World.
It gives tips, and has such upbeat music and is a MUST on the tv if you stay at a resort.

It will put you in the mood any time of day when you are in your room getting ready, just turn it on and you will be ENLIGHTENED!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZIP A DEE DO DAH......TIP FOR TODAY!!!!!!! :)

oh IM SO GIDDY NOW...

hubby better watch out...im a singing now!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Me too! I'm one of those who want this channel on, the whole time we're there. Makes me deleriously happy. Drives my husband and kids, nuts. :D

I am sure glad to know that I am not the only one who LOVES this channel!!! When I am at WDW, my DF and I constantly watch it and fall asleep to it. I would love to have a copy at home, but I would also feel sad hearing the song at home wishing I were at DW. This is a great thread!:p
Laurie:smooth:

Please, Please , Please help me get a copy!! We keep this on the TV the entire resort stay. I absolutely Love that Reel.

Please let me know how to get it. $$ would be no object.

Thanks, The Chief

You mean you guys never taped the entire channel.
We do it everytime we go.Set up the camcorder. zoom in of course you gotta test it a few times.
leave the room, take the phone off the hook, and there you have it. your very own copy of the disney channel to watch whenver you want!!!

Its not exactly the same as being there to watch it, but hey its better than nothing, whenver you need a fix!!

have a disney day!!

Originally posted by PhillyDisnynut
You mean you guys never taped the entire channel.
We do it everytime we go.Set up the camcorder. zoom in of course you gotta test it a few times.
leave the room, take the phone off the hook, and there you have it. your very own copy of the disney channel to watch whenver you want!!!

Its not exactly the same as being there to watch it, but hey its better than nothing, whenver you need a fix!!

have a disney day!!

Hey Philly Neighbor :cool:

Never thought of doing it that way...I coulda had that taped years ago!!!

I think one of the first things I thought of when we joined DVC was HEY!! We get a room with a VCR...Im taping that channel!! Never did I think it would turn into a money maker on the DIS Boards LOLOL!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter