WDW Resort Channel

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way about the multiple Disney channels on resort tv's.

See, you guys wouldn't think it was silly that I feel like this is a main benefit to staying on property. I just wouldn't feel like I was at the World if I turned on my TV to anything but that silly music and those little letters walking and rearranging themselves across the screen telling me to have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah-day.

Does this play at the Swan and Dolphin? Don't laugh, but one of the reasons I've not wanted to stay there is that I figured they didn't have those channels on their TVs.

Tara

hi fellow philly , well area friend, northeast philly here, we are almost neighbors.
well anyway that is one of the main reasons we stay on property also.
you know you are home when you turn on channel 5!!!
have a disney day!!

Tara8595,

Yes this channel plays in the Swan and Dolphin. I was there for a conference last June and left it on the whole time I was there.

And I thought I was the only one who loved watching this channel...

Do all the DVC rooms have VCRs?? We will be at the BCV in a 1-bedroom on Aug.31st. If so, I will go and buy my blank tape now.

Thanks,
The Chief

Yes, the 1 bedrooms have VCRs. The studios, however, do not. :( I always stay in a studio!

tiptv.jpg

I cant wait to see it again! I'm another one of those that has it on all the time when I'm in my room!

Is their anyone who has this tape and would be interested in making copies? My family is going in a month or so and I'd love to get a copy of this to get the kids excited for their trip. I don't get to go until the end of November and this would definitely help pass the time until then. Has anyone gone recently or is anyone going soon that would be interested in making an extra copy? I would of course pay for the cost of the tape and shipping. Could you let me know? Thanks!!!

Originally posted by The Chief
Do all the DVC rooms have VCRs?? We will be at the BCV in a 1-bedroom on Aug.31st. If so, I will go and buy my blank tape now.

Thanks,
The Chief

Hey Chief..
Not sure about VRS's at BCV...I *think* they only have DVD players....might want to call ahead just to be sure ;)

Have fun!!

I can't watch it but I can listen to it at home. It was played about 45 minutes ago on live365.com. (right now I'm listening to Hall of Presidents):bounce: :Pinkbounc

I can't until November when I can SEE the TIP FOR TODAY.

When we were there last summer I'd leave the TV on all night so that I could wake up to that jingle.

OH, I also heard the Mickey wake up call on live365.com

Me too, Disneyjunkie. ;) What channel do you listen to?

Thank you soooooo much.
I went to the web site and I am listening to DIsney while I type. COOOL

Thanks again.
M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter