We did everything wrong, but it turned out great - Day 5

I read them all and they were wonderful! It made me cry to see your son with Spiderman-i remember taking my now 7 year old (when did he get so big? haha) to breakfast with Spidey when he was 5 and it was amazing! wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing!

I read them all and they were wonderful! It made me cry to see your son with Spiderman-i remember taking my now 7 year old (when did he get so big? haha) to breakfast with Spidey when he was 5 and it was amazing! wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you enjoyed my ramblings and pics.

I already wonder how my son (the 5 y/o) got so big. It seems only yesterday he was this sweet little boy that sang along with Pooh... and today he comes blasting into a room shouting HEE-YAH and usually tells me something like I am trapped in his force field and I should surrender... :rolleyes:

Sigh. I am stuck in a house full of testosterone. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter