We had the most AMAZING Magical Moment/Dream!!!!! Updated to add pics!

WOW! What an amazing experience that must have been! My ds6 would have been sooo scared, but thrilled at the same time!
After reading all these great stories I am getting so excited about going!!!

wow how cool is that! Disney is just amazing even the lil things make the trip so much more magical!

:goodvibes

What a great Disney treat for your family! Disney really does things well when they put their mind to it.

Thanks for posting the pics too!!:yay:

What a great story! My eyes are tearing at the excitement your son must have experienced!

My DS(9) would have loved that!! Congrats to your family and thanks for sharing the pics.:yoda: :chewy: :darth:

This happened in 2004 but it is probably a little girls dream come true for sure. I wrote a couple days ago on one of these threads that my 2 young daughters and my hubby and i were on the way across the lake by ferry. My daughters were 3 and 5 at the time. As we came around the bend and saw the castle in the distance my daughters just jumped up and down and were yelling "Cinderella is real!!!"One of the CM must have heard the noise as most of the people were laughin and smiling around us as my hubby taped it all on the video camera. I had tears in my eyes...they were hugging and hugging each other. Anyways we got off the boat and while waiting in line I noticed that CM walked past us and never said a word. We entered the gate and were standing under the railroad station putting on sunscreen...when we heard a voice ..."thats a very good idea putting sunscreen on...us princesses cant have sunburns!" We turned around and you guessed it...Cinderella!!!!! My daughters froze and so did I ...as my hubby stumbled for the camera....lol. She said "I hope you will see my show in front of the castle in a few minutes"...and my daughters nodded. Needless to say we went to the show....and she waved to our daughters as she passed us....my kids have never forgotten that.:) Got to love Disney!!!!

princess: princess:

That's awesome and the pics are awesome too!! That is a magical moment for sure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter