We had the most AMAZING Magical Moment/Dream!!!!! Updated to add pics!

How cool!!!! Dh, ds (5), and I would have been jumping for joy. What a great memory for your family!

:chewy:

for my family that would have been the best dream givaway. better than a nite in the castle.

i am in awe of your family.

My DH is SUCH a Star Wars geek (meant in the most ~loving~ way....luv ya hun !!! :love: )....he would have just FLIPPED over that experience !!!

What a special memory you have now! I love hearing the magical moments stories. Thanks for sharing!:)

I am happy for all of you that received a Magical Dream moment. We were at Disney World from Feb 10th - 18th but did not experience any Magical Dream moments. We had hoped to at least experience a small moment but to get nothing was really disappointing. We did create our own magical moments like riding in the front of the monorail 5 times.

how magical!!!

glad your little one got to ride a "big kid" ride!!!

Stories like these are soooo wonderful that it just makes me made when I hear people bad mouthing Disney. There is no where else in the world that creates magic like this.

That's awesome!! My boys would've loved that. We saw the storm troopers while waiting in line for Star Tours and took a picture with them, but riding with them (and Darth Vader), now that's Disney Magic at it's finest.
Beth

I would have passed out from the excitement! After all that, did they really have to give you the coupons for ice cream??? :laughing:

I told my DH of your story and he just about died. Even thought its kids wearing costumes, but for that to happen would just make him head over heels happy.

I would have passed out from the excitement! After all that, did they really have to give you the coupons for ice cream??? :laughing:

AND they gave my little guy a "first flight" certificate and my older ds a "birthday certificate"!!!! When I say we were spoiled ROTTEN it does not come close!!:cool1:

I told my DH of your story and he just about died. Even thought its kids wearing costumes, but for that to happen would just make him head over heels happy.

Funny you should say that....the whole time we were experiencing this it NEVER dawned on us that it was just kids in costumes!!! It felt SOOOO real. It was not until we got home that I said to dh "pretty amazing that we got that excited about someone in a costume"!!! It was SOOO real! I think I mentioned that my ds was actually nervous because he thought Darth might do the death grip!!:lmao:

omg I think I would have died from excitement. That is definatly something to remember. My ds (5) would not have known what to do with himself. This is now the second time this morning I have teared up reading someone elses dream post. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter