We love our Disney parks face masks......can I order them from home?

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
We were at the Parks last August, right when things changed and the mask mandate when back into effect. We didn't like our disposable ones on rides so we each got one of the cloth ones they were selling in front of all the shops. They were great for rides bc they have a flexible piece of plastic running vertically along the front to hold the mask out away from your mouth. So great for rollercoasters. And as it turns out, so great for lots of other things too. But I can not find out how or where or if we can order them online. If anyone could point me towards them online I'd jump for joy!!!!

shopDisney.com used to stock a lot of them. But, they only have 2 variety packs (in very limited sizes) now and it doesn't appear that they will add more.

We got masks from Etsy for our Nov trip. They used to have all types and designs have not looked in a while to see if they still have.

As others mentioned, I got mine through shopdisney as well. Continue to watch to see if they restock. Currently, they don't have many, used to have a huge selection. Same thing in their stores. In October, the selection was much less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter