"We seem to be made to suffer. It’s our lot in life" - Feb/April 2017 - 5/9 Half/Grand Floridian Ca

Boo! Mean Disboards! Sorry it ate your post - that is super frustrating when it does that. Its one of the reasons why I started writing my trip reports inside of Google Docs so I don't lose my big posts but obviously that doesn't help the comment eating.

I've always done my TRs in Word, but I recently discovered Google documents. Between that and the Photobucket phone app, half the time my TRs are getting done on my phone as I have less and less time sitting at my computer.

The menu reads much more exotic than what it is - just like most fancy restaurants

Maybe I can convince her whenever I get back.

Get your old house in order and rented so you can go to Disney again ;)

Well we did move 26 shoebox sized boxes full of our shotglasses yesterday. And we almost got rid of an armoire, except that the idiots from Craigslist who came to get it took the drawers and shelves but couldn't fit the cabinet, left to get a bigger truck and then texted us they couldn't come back. :headache: Now we can't even donate it.

I went with the Deconstructed BLT as I love Pork Belly. The pork belly was the right amount of crispy and melt in your mouth fatty. That makes me happy!

That sounds lovely!

Full Rack Competition Style Baby Back Ribs

Mmmmm.... ribs

If you followed along in the comments, I booked a last minute weekend trip to Disney for March 31st to April 2nd using DVC points. I would be going with one of my girlfriends.

I saw that, but I read all of it yesterday, so it's come and gone. How fun for you!

Halley’s Comet Planet-Bowl - Cruzan aged light rum, SKYY vodka, Beefeater Gin, Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila, DeKuper Blue Caracao, Fresh Lemon, Lime Juice and Sprite. Includes your own take-home 45 oz souvenir glass

Wow! That's one heck of a drink!

My body was happy for sugar without alcohol which I think helped me not feel it the next morning.

My blood sugar would have been through the roof!

I also lucked out and was given a free blue slushie! Apparently the sales lady had accidently made an extra one and didn’t want to throw it out so I got to be the lucky recipient, especially since the store was going to close within the next 15 minutes! Win! My body was happy for sugar without alcohol which I think helped me not feel it the next morning.

qnBbePo.jpg

BLUE SLUSHIE!!! I'm not sure I needed to know I could get this at Goofy's Candy Company. How lucky of you to get one for free!!

We both wanted sugar, so we ducked into Goofy’s Candy Shoppe. I selected an adorable cake pop that had Lady on it! I have a cocker spaniel and a cocker spaniel mix so this is perfect for me! I totally ate it once we were back in the room before bed.

lFqvPuL.jpg
This is so cute, though I think it would be a bit strange to bite into poor lady :-)

I've always done my TRs in Word, but I recently discovered Google documents. Between that and the Photobucket phone app, half the time my TRs are getting done on my phone as I have less and less time sitting at my computer.
Google docs rock for that! I've been using them for the longest time, especially since I no longer have Word and such on my computer since I left college 9 years ago.

Maybe I can convince her whenever I get back.

Well we did move 26 shoebox sized boxes full of our shotglasses yesterday. And we almost got rid of an armoire, except that the idiots from Craigslist who came to get it took the drawers and shelves but couldn't fit the cabinet, left to get a bigger truck and then texted us they couldn't come back. :headache: Now we can't even donate it.

YOu just need to focus more on the house! Did they at least pay you for armoire before they took the drawers and shelves?

I saw that, but I read all of it yesterday, so it's come and gone. How fun for you!
It was fun! I'm glad I live so close that we can do that from time to time!

Wow! That's one heck of a drink!

My blood sugar would have been through the roof!

It was huge! I was feeling no pain after that!

I think the sugar counteracted the alcohol. Like I said, I slept like a baby afterwards. Maybe that is why I was craving veggies so much the next day!

BLUE SLUSHIE!!! I'm not sure I needed to know I could get this at Goofy's Candy Company. How lucky of you to get one for free!!

They have like 9 different flavors too! I haven't ever gotten the slushies there but it was a great thing that night!

This is so cute, though I think it would be a bit strange to bite into poor lady :-)

Well...I am the person that gets joy out of biting the heads off of animal crackers...biting into lady is probably no different ;)

Flower and Garden Festival Booths - Part 1

I’m ashamed to admit this but for the first time in forever on a non-runDisney trip, I didn’t make park opening. We slept in until around 8AM. My friend headed to the gym. I was lazy and didn’t go despite having brought my gym clothes. Laying in bed, eating that cupcake, and enjoying Netflix was a better selection for me! I also had to deal with some work emails. Once she returned to the room and got cleaned up, we headed to the bus station at Congress Park and waited for our EPCOT bus. I think we made it into the park a little bit before 11AM so it was perfect timing to skip all of Future World and head straight to the World Showcase. As this was the main reason for the trip, we were happy to enjoy the booths in our future!

dmVzB0F.jpg

Urban Farm Eats

We made the decision to go counter clockwise around the World Showcase. I picked this way as I knew I really wanted to be able to enjoy France’s booth as they have 2 of my favorites and I wanted to not be stuffed to the gills.

I selected my dish as I knew vegetables are good for me and I should eat them. The watermelon salad was very refreshing. The sweetness of the watermelon with the peppery arugula and salty feta was really nice.

PUmfVPl.jpg

Watermelon Salad w/ Pickled Onions, B&W Gourmet Farms Baby Arugula, Feta and Balsamic Reduction

I went with the Urban Fairy Cocktail as the other liqueur option here was a bloody mary and well, that just isn’t an option for me. (Blech to tomato juice!) This drink was a grower. The first sip was like what did I just get myself into. The second sip was like this isn’t bad. At the third sip, I really enjoyed it! It was minty and refreshing!

9Zl2vuI.jpg

Urban Fairy Cocktail - Absinthe with Cucumber & Lime

Noah’s Ark Topiary

After our cocktails, I looked at the topiary shop. I discovered there was a BB-8 topiary! It was so cute! I had to have one. I also was the very first person to have one! You can tell from my face how excited I was! He’s all set up outside in the shade!

55wxiNy.jpg

BB8

DJkjL4Q.jpg

The first BB-8 Purchase!

4HIQYfw.jpg

BB-8 at home!

Northern Bloom

Our next booth was the one in Canada. It was newly added for this year. This is also when I learned I had no clue what a Foodle was. Both my friend and I ordered this thinking it was just a cute term for a crudite plate. We were both totally disappointed in what we got! I didn’t want pre-packaged food I could get at the supermarket! I mean, taste wise, it was fine and I totally enjoyed having more veggies in my life but I wanted real carrot sticks - not processed baby carrots!

1vgrZ0Z.jpg

Foodles - Cheese, Pretzel, Carrots, Ranch

I’m glad I went with beer here as well. I needed something to wash out that disappointment that was the foodle. I knew I loved Unibroue so I went with one of my favorite flavors from them!

VEux6ty.jpg

Unibroue Ephemere White Ale

Cider House

We headed towards England to enjoy their booth. I was actually torn between a couple food selections but I went with the Lemon Scone as I totally had to ruin all my vegetable eating with a bang. This lemon scone was awesome. It was warm and the right mix of dense but soft that you want from a scone. The creme fraiche was also just the right amount of sweet to play off the lemon!

NCmiNtu.jpg

Freshly Baked Lemon Scone w/ Creme Fraiche and Mixed Berries

I decided against the cider flight this time around since I knew I would be back in 3 weeks with my husband. I knew he would want the cider flight. I still needed something to drink with my scone, so I selected the one cider that I hadn’t tried previously in real life and had the Blood Orange Tropical Hard Cider. I loved this! It was just the right amount of orange!

P3EoIzQ.jpg

Florida Beer Company Caribe Blood Orange Tropical Hard Cider

After we enjoyed our drinks, we walked around the stores and found one of the eggs!

QulRuni.jpg

White Rabbit Egg!

Fleur De Lys

We made it to the booth I was the most excited for. I remember how much I loved this onion tart last year. This year was just as amazing. It was perfectly flaky for the crust and filled with some of the best tasting onion mixture on top. I can’t wait to have it again in 2.5 weeks!

XznPF9C.jpg

Tarte a l’Onion Alsacienne - Alsatian Onion Tart w/ Sauteed Onions, Fresh Thyme, and Rosemary on a Flakey Puff Pastry Crust

I also got the other item I’ve loved and hasn’t changed at all since the food booths have started. The Rose Frozen Slush! It is so nice and refreshing.

VgpMM7x.jpg

La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush - Grey Goose L’Orange, St-Germain Liqueur, White & Red Cranberry Juice

purchase some things for my husband as he likes nerdy things from the Star Wars store or the Marvel store.
:laughing: This made me laugh!
We made the decision to go counter clockwise around the World Showcase.
DH and I did the same thing last month too! Didn't want to wait too long to get to that booth in France.

Both my friend and I ordered this thinking it was just a cute term for a crudite plate. We were both totally disappointed in what we got! I didn’t want pre-packaged food I could get at the supermarket!
OMG funny but not funny! When we got to Northern Bloom DH read the menu and said, "should we try a foodle?" I knew what this was b/c I'd already read a F&G report here so I said "you can, or I can buy you one in the grocery store when we get home". They should totally say on the menu that it's a kids option!

I remember how much I loved this onion tart last year. This year was just as amazing. It was perfectly flaky for the crust and filled with some of the best tasting onion mixture on top. I can’t wait to have it again in 2.5 weeks!
I'll be right there with you in about 42 days!

I also got the other item I’ve loved and hasn’t changed at all since the food booths have started. The Rose Frozen Slush! It is so nice and refreshing.
::yes:: I'll be getting another one of these with my onion tart :thumbsup2

Cider House

We headed towards England to enjoy their booth. I was actually torn between a couple food selections but I went with the Lemon Scone as I totally had to ruin all my vegetable eating with a bang. This lemon scone was awesome. It was warm and the right mix of dense but soft that you want from a scone. The creme fraiche was also just the right amount of sweet to play off the lemon!

NCmiNtu.jpg

Freshly Baked Lemon Scone w/ Creme Fraiche and Mixed Berries

Ahh, I can't wait to try this! It looks so yummy!

We made it to the booth I was the most excited for. I remember how much I loved this onion tart last year. This year was just as amazing. It was perfectly flaky for the crust and filled with some of the best tasting onion mixture on top. I can’t wait to have it again in 2.5 weeks!

XznPF9C.jpg

Tarte a l’Onion Alsacienne - Alsatian Onion Tart w/ Sauteed Onions, Fresh Thyme, and Rosemary on a Flakey Puff Pastry Crust

I'm not a huge onion fan, but this just looks so good! Are the onions well cooked, because I do like cooked onions better.

VgpMM7x.jpg

La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush - Grey Goose L’Orange, St-Germain Liqueur, White & Red Cranberry Juice

This definitely looks good, too! I have to choose carefully with my alcohol since I don't drink much and don't want to have too much. This one is on my short list.

Netflix and cupcake > gym, fo' sho. Vacation!!!

This drink was a grower.
:rotfl:Not a shower?! Lol dying.

This is also when I learned I had no clue what a Foodle was.
:sad2: The horror!!! So glad I researched that first!!! What a bummer.

Okay you totally got jipped. When I had this (a couple times maybe) it was poured so tall and overflowing I had to slurp it before removing from the booth!!

4HIQYfw.jpg

BB-8 at home!
Love it!

his is also when I learned I had no clue what a Foodle was. Both my friend and I ordered this thinking it was just a cute term for a crudite plate. We were both totally disappointed in what we got! I didn’t want pre-packaged food I could get at the supermarket! I mean, taste wise, it was fine and I totally enjoyed having more veggies in my life but I wanted real carrot sticks - not processed baby carrots!

1vgrZ0Z.jpg
Oh no you poor thing. I remember when the menus came out I was intrigued by what a foodle was. Sounded interesting and something I'd want to try. i can't believe a. this is what it is or b. something that is clearly marketed for children is not advertised as such

I selected the one cider that I hadn’t tried previously in real life and had the Blood Orange Tropical Hard Cider. I loved this! It was just the right amount of orange!

P3EoIzQ.jpg
Yum, this sounds delicious!

I remember how much I loved this onion tart last year. This year was just as amazing. It was perfectly flaky for the crust and filled with some of the best tasting onion mixture on top. I can’t wait to have it again in 2.5 weeks!

XznPF9C.jpg
Oh this sounds and looks so good. Do you know if this is the same as the one they serve in the restaurant? I remember reading how good that was and just wondering if they are the same.

:laughing: This made me laugh!

Its true! I mean I'm nerdy too, but how many more trinkets does he need?

DH and I did the same thing last month too! Didn't want to wait too long to get to that booth in France.

After how full we got, I was really glad we did that! France totally has the best booth!

OMG funny but not funny! When we got to Northern Bloom DH read the menu and said, "should we try a foodle?" I knew what this was b/c I'd already read a F&G report here so I said "you can, or I can buy you one in the grocery store when we get home". They should totally say on the menu that it's a kids option!

I'm glad my ignorance will provide amusement for others. I don't have children so I don't look at the children's lunch options at the grocery store. I'm sad I missed that comment in a report!

I'll be right there with you in about 42 days!

::yes:: I'll be getting another one of these with my onion tart :thumbsup2

Yay! I so want my onion tart again!

Ahh, I can't wait to try this! It looks so yummy!
It is so yummy! I love it!

I'm not a huge onion fan, but this just looks so good! Are the onions well cooked, because I do like cooked onions better.
They were really well cooked. Not quite to the point of caramelization but close to it!

This definitely looks good, too! I have to choose carefully with my alcohol since I don't drink much and don't want to have too much. This one is on my short list.

Yeah - too many of those drinks on low tolerance will make you want to nap in American Adventure!

Netflix and cupcake > gym, fo' sho. Vacation!!!

I'm glad my choice is normal ;).

:rotfl:Not a shower?! Lol dying.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:sad2: The horror!!! So glad I researched that first!!! What a bummer.

It was horrific! I'm glad you didn't get bamboozled too! At least people know about it more now!

Okay you totally got jipped. When I had this (a couple times maybe) it was poured so tall and overflowing I had to slurp it before removing from the booth!!

I've had it poured too tall before too. I was ok with it not being overflowing as well, I was already a few drinks in and we had more to go!

<3.

Oh no you poor thing. I remember when the menus came out I was intrigued by what a foodle was. Sounded interesting and something I'd want to try. i can't believe a. this is what it is or b. something that is clearly marketed for children is not advertised as such

At least it was only $3.75. I've wasted more money on silly things at Disney than that. It was not advertised as for children and it really should have been!

Yum, this sounds delicious!
It was! Not too sweet as the blood orange was great to balance out the apple!

Oh this sounds and looks so good. Do you know if this is the same as the one they serve in the restaurant? I remember reading how good that was and just wondering if they are the same.

It is not the same as the restaurant one. The restaurant one is raw onions, bacon and on a pizza like crust. I do love that one too! This one is more onions and herbs on a puff pastry.

l0kfHyR.jpg

Flower and Garden Festival Booths - Part 2

Florida Fresh

We took an extended amount of time in France and my friend bought herself perfume in France as it was the fragrance that Giovanny made for Audrey Hepburn. We headed to the next booth and made our selections. I went with the shrimp and grits as what Florida girl doesn’t enjoy shrimp and grits? The booth wasn’t keeping up well with the shrimp and grit orders and it took a bit to get the food. I really liked the shrimp and the grits!

H8CpnVA.jpg

Shrimp and Stone-Ground Grits w/ Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro

I made a decision to not have alcohol here as I needed a slight break! I went with the watermelon juice as also, what Florida girl doesn’t love watermelon? (I’m sure one exists but I’m not friends with any of those girls) I loved the juice!

iTMpgri.jpg

Fresh-Squeezed Watermelon Juice

Taste of Marrakesh

I’m not sure why I even ordered something at this booth. I usually dislike whatever I get at the booth in Morocco. I ordered alcohol only as I figured they would at least get that right. I was wrong. It got thrown out as the sparkling wine was flat.

j0pb2DT.jpg

Desert Rose - Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur

Hanami

Our next visit was to booth in Japan. I wanted something to soak up the alcohol in my system. I was really happy with this dish as it was perfect for that! The beef was really thin but there were a ton of noodles which was great!

lIXQxUm.jpg

Beef Teriyaki Udon: Thin Sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger

The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews

This booth was the only booth with a long line! It took about 15 minutes to get through. I had no problems with a selection here! The burnt end hash is easily my 2nd favorite dish at the Flower & Garden festival! White Cheddar Fondue could make almost anything better and when you have fatty crispy bits of beef brisket to enjoy it with - yum!

F4ghwcM.jpg

Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash w/ White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapenos

I also got alcohol here as well, that was the point of this weekend. The moonshine was great with the lemonade!

TeLnlGy.jpg

Frozen Lemonade w/ Firefly Blackberry Moonshine

La Isla Fresca

After the Smokehouse, both my friend and I were feeling good and we were hot and full. This caused us to skip a lot more of the booths as we just couldn’t justify it anymore. She did get the warm cheese strudel in Germany but no photo of that exists. We decided to get one last drink and we were split between this booth and Mexico. I’m glad we made this choice as it was a perfect way to cool down. Tropical Juice drink with rum! It just felt like vacation!

wDfo4mb.jpg

Frozen Simply Tropical Juice Drink w/ Cruzan Mango Rum

We headed towards the festival center where we met Captain Ron, the turtle egg finding beagle. Captain Ron was a little too friendly to me as he put his nose somewhere that I think Disney didn’t expect him too. (Apparently Photopass got this on photo too as they didn’t delete it) My friend knelt down when she met him so it couldn’t happen to her.

034F84o.png

Z6Aykpw.jpg

We also went to Colortopia on our way out as neither of us had done it. It was cute but I don’t have to go in there again.

IbUZlvw.jpg

UR0lsQD.jpg

Colortopia

Joining in! Looks like a fun trip with lots of yummy food! Looking forward to reading more :-)

my friend bought herself perfume in France as it was the fragrance that Giovanny made for Audrey Hepburn.
Okay never heard about a special Hepburn perfume... off to the Google!

what Florida girl doesn’t love watermelon? (I’m sure one exists but I’m not friends with any of those girls)
hahaha. You probably *shouldn't* be friends with those girls. Just to be safe.

I usually dislike whatever I get at the booth in Morocco. I ordered alcohol only as I figured they would at least get that right. I was wrong. It got thrown out as the sparkling wine was flat.
YOU HAD ONE JOB! SPARKLING WINE. SPARKLE.

I thought about this one. Glad we passed it up! Get it together, Morocco.

Our next visit was to booth in Japan. I wanted something to soak up the alcohol in my system. I was really happy with this dish as it was perfect for that! The beef was really thin but there were a ton of noodles which was great!
I probably shouldn't have passed this one up... was it a returning dish? I feel like I liked it before. Sometimes you just need carbs!!

I also got alcohol here as well, that was the point of this weekend. The moonshine was great with the lemonade!

TeLnlGy.jpg

Um. How did I miss this?! Gotta go check my calendar to see if there are any free weekends...

Captain Ron was a little too friendly to me as he put his nose somewhere that I think Disney didn’t expect him too. (Apparently Photopass got this on photo too as they didn’t delete it)

Oh god! NO, Captain Ron! No sea turtles in there!!!

lIXQxUm.jpg

Beef Teriyaki Udon: Thin Sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger

How strong is the ginger with this? I'm not a ginger fan, but those noodles look so yummy!

The burnt end hash is easily my 2nd favorite dish at the Flower & Garden festival! White Cheddar Fondue could make almost anything better and when you have fatty crispy bits of beef brisket to enjoy it with - yum!

F4ghwcM.jpg

Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash w/ White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapenos

I wonder if they could leave the jalapenos off of this one? Or does the pickling tame the heat?

TeLnlGy.jpg

I'm such a sucker for flavored lemonade that I might have to get this one.

I guess I read the first update and forgot to comment! That BB8 topiary is so cute!

You ladies certainly made the rounds on the booths there! I loved the beef noodles in Japan as well.

Too funny about the overly frisky doggie!

Joining in! Looks like a fun trip with lots of yummy food! Looking forward to reading more :-)

Thank you for reading along! It was a great trip with lots of food!

I tried the Burnt end hash today! Soooo gooood!!

I'm glad you loved it too! You can't go wrong with BBQ & Cheese!

Okay never heard about a special Hepburn perfume... off to the Google!

Apparently the story goes for that perfume that it was created just for her. She wouldn't allow it to be sold but after she passed away - they decided to sell it!

hahaha. You probably *shouldn't* be friends with those girls. Just to be safe.

Exactly!

YOU HAD ONE JOB! SPARKLING WINE. SPARKLE.

I thought about this one. Glad we passed it up! Get it together, Morocco.

I need to remember to just always skip Morocco. It would be a safer solution.

I probably shouldn't have passed this one up... was it a returning dish? I feel like I liked it before. Sometimes you just need carbs!!

I don't think this was a returning dish. They had something similar I think with chicken or shrimp. Sometimes you do just need carbs! I totally needed it then!

Um. How did I miss this?! Gotta go check my calendar to see if there are any free weekends...

You may have a Disney problem when....

Oh god! NO, Captain Ron! No sea turtles in there!!!

I mean...there are eggs in there ;) It was the most awkward/funny thing to happen to me at Disney in a long time.

How strong is the ginger with this? I'm not a ginger fan, but those noodles look so yummy!

I didn't really taste a ton of ginger.

I wonder if they could leave the jalapenos off of this one? Or does the pickling tame the heat?

I found the jalapenos easy to avoid if that isn't your thing. Pickling does tame the heat!

I'm such a sucker for flavoredlemonade that I might have to get this one.

When is your trip?

I guess I read the first update and forgot to comment! That BB8 topiary is so cute!

You ladies certainly made the rounds on the booths there! I loved the beef noodles in Japan as well.

Too funny about the overly frisky doggie!

My BB8 makes me so happy! I still smile talking about it. I just hope it starts sprouting more soon. He looks a little naked without more greenery!

We made it through a lot of the booths! Still some more for my husband and I to get through next week!

As a dog owner, at least I'm used to overly friendly dogs.

Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Outside Patio

After EPCOT, we headed back to the hotel to clean up and a nap. My friend was out quick! I took a bath (love those big tubs in 1 Bedrooms!), watched some more Netflix and realized how much sun I got! I also took a short nap before we got ready a little after 6:00PM. We were going to head towards the Polynesian to meet up with Vernie822 & pepperandchips for some monorail fun! We were going to start at Trader Sam’s unless it was insane and then would adjust accordingly. As the inside bar had a wait, my friend and I headed outside. I ordered a cider as we were still waiting for them to arrive and my friend just got a water until we met up with the group. Well, Vernie822 and her husband were already there so we moved over to her. (We should have them move to us after the disaster that was our server) You’ll get the joy of reading this meal three separate times in each of our threads! Let’s see how all of us thought of “David”

No photo but it was just a bottle so not that exciting!
Ace Pineapple Hard Cider

It wasn’t too much longer until pepperandchips and her boyfriend arrived and our server, David, came by. Some of us ordered stuff already as we had made decisions. I was shocked I was allowed to order a Nautilus all by myself! Disneyland wouldn’t allow me the Uh-Oa! Solo in January. Others waited as they hadn’t decided yet. This proved to be a problem.

I ordered the pork tacos and I was happy with these! They were filled pretty well and had decent flavor. It also soaked up the alcohol well.

SZpEpQn.jpg

Kalua Pork Tacos

My Nautilus was awesome! Much better than the Uh-Oa!; however, in the comedy of errors that was David, I never really got the option to buy the glass or not. At that point, I wasn’t going to deal with him longer.

bd0v8eP.jpg

Nautilus - Barbancourt Pango Rhum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Combier Creme de Peche de Vigne Liqueur, Tropical Juices and Falernum

So while I got everything I ordered, those that ordered food during his 2nd visit proved to be an issue. My friend had ordered a Dark & Stormy along with potstickers and pepperandchips had ordered potstickers as well and some drinks. Well - my friend had to use the restroom and make a phone call so she stepped away. David brought out the drink and said the potstickers would come out when she returned. Pepperandchips never got her potstickers as well so when she asked, she did finally get them. My poor friend never got her food upon return! We also reminded him about them! It was also the slowest service and trying to get our bills were also an act of Congress. At least no one got charged for the potstickers! He blamed the iffy service on it being really busy (it wasn’t) so I think it was a him thing and not a Trader Sam’s thing. The company was a lot of fun talking to other people from this board that have similar tastes (read booze and food) We headed to Mizner’s for our second stop and to hopefully get my friend some food!​

Woo hoo for getting the nautilus all to yourself! Love the potstickers but sucks about their service! How fun you had a DIS meet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter