• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather At End Of March?

jjct1

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney World the last week in March. What kind of temperatures can we expect? Should we pack the swimsuits?

Check out the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board - I am sure you will get some tips on the weather there.

when we have gone in mid-march in the past temps have always been in the mid-80's - my kids were really little so we weren't at the swimming stage - but the pools were always full

Last March we went. In fact the last week of March and it was chilly. 50s 60s. You can never tell. Do a search for orlando news stations and keep checking. another is www.accuweather.com for a 15 day forecast.

allears has a historical weather page and it says avg temp for March is 67 but there is also a record high of 91 so you never know. I'd pack a swimsuit just in case (they don't take up much space, LOL!!!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter