Wednesday's Before and After Disney Riddle

crcormier

<font color=green>We laughed, as it was quite appr
PM me when you have an answer to this Before AND After! If you're a fan of television game shows you may recognize the "before and after" concept. I'll give you the descriptions of two Disney World-related terms (restaurant, shop, attraction, parade, event, etc.) that have a common word in the middle. The solution will be a new combined Disney term.

FOR EXAMPLE:

A non-Disney restaurant on Disney property with interesting decor and lots of stars
+ a nostalgic eatery patterned after a legendary, real-life celebrity hangout
= Planet HOLLYWOOD Brown Derby

Got it? OK, here's the real "Before and After:"

The home of one of the longest running live shows at Disney World
+ the one attraction that is guaranteed to be updated every four or eight years.

PM me when you have the answer.

Good Morning Everyone :wave:
Haven't seen a riddle in forever ::yes::

First attempt sent!

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Craigs riddles make my head hurt :confused3

And our leader today is...

STEPH!
BandMove1.gif

L107ANGEL said:
Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Craigs riddles make my head hurt :confused3
Send the Tylenol this way when you're done with it! I can only get half of this. I think the riddle people need to come up with 1/2 of a TU! :teeth:

Craig - :love2: I still appreciate when you fill in!!! I don't get half of the other ones either, it just seems easier to pick on you! :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
Send the Tylenol this way when you're done with it! I can only get half of this. I think the riddle people need to come up with 1/2 of a TU! :teeth:

Craig - :love2: I still appreciate when you fill in!!! I don't get half of the other ones either, it just seems easier to pick on you! :teeth:
I don't even get the concept :confused3

lewdyan1 said:

What half to you know? Maybe we can share our halfs if we each got the different halfs.
:wave:

CdnDisneyNut said:
What half to you know? Maybe we can share our halfs if we each got the different halfs.
:wave:

Awww, another Dis match :love:

I take no responsibility for this riddle. I was not privvy to it before he posted :sad2: I certainly would've stopped it if so. I have no idea WTQ the answer is :rolleyes:

And that mint does nothing :(

ETA~On second glance, I get the mint. I now have the second half.

PM sent :banana: :banana:

Craig makes us think but today I believe I got this all by my lonesome :teeth:

Ok, I think I've figured this out also. PM being sent :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter