• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wednesday's Before and After Disney Riddle

Okay, I'm at work and settled in and catching up... Go Bill!

We have...

LOU
donald070305g.gif

DUCKFAN
donald070305g.gif

MICKEYFAN2
donald070305g.gif

GRAMMY
donald070305g.gif

ANGEL
donald070305g.gif

JAMAL :welcome: to the riddle!
donald070305g.gif

The very villianous RV... Muahahahahahahaha!
donald070305g.gif

TARA
donald070305g.gif

Looks like I'm still RV... that doesn't sound very villainy. :guilty:

You don't hear people saying, "Watch out for RV, he brings mayhem and misery wherever he goes." Well... unless of course the septic is backed up. :eek:

RoyalVizier said:
Looks like I'm still RV... that doesn't sound very villainy. :guilty:

You don't hear people saying, "Watch out for RV, he brings mayhem and misery wherever he goes." Well... unless of course the septic is backed up. :eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have edited your TU.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
The more I think about it, I'm not 100% sure Bubba's house of pancakes is the answer...I can't find anything about those places in the unofficial guide.
Looks like we were right :confused3

I have the second half, but I'm clueless about the first half. :confused3 I'm still puzzling.

I think I know both parts, but can not figure out how to do a before/after out of them????

I have the second half and I think I have the second.

PM sent

Dyan I left for work.

Well, thanks to a little help from a friend, I learned how to read the riddle right AND I am in! :flower3:

To help achieve half at least half a woo hooty, I will ask in honor of post #40

0913504394.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Has it been around quite that long?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter