Wednesday's What's in a Name Riddle???

Donna- does being the riddle goddess of chaos excuse you from "appropriate jubilation" upon achieving the halfahooty? ;) just askin'

Utah- many questions for you doll:
a) why were you up and riddlin' at the butt of dawn? are you seriously trying to "bring it"? cause I am totally in today.... unless of course we whohooty after 11:30 central time- I will be "out of my office" all afternoon.....
b) why oh why do I keep trying to be Homemaker Holly?????? I do not have mad skittles in this department. The saga of the perfect squash soup continues. News at 11. After take out pizza.
c) why is over 90 degrees every day in October? do they not know my girls have no less than 3 pairs apiece of darling fall themed knit tights? and long sleeved shirts that say "I am sweeter than candy"?..... and fall jumpers with leaf print shirts? and stripey tights??????

BDG- Sorry man. I had lots of good come backs but for some reasons I just don't have the heart to be picking on you right now. What with the Twins down and all. Maybe later today. Till then.... :goodvibes (I have no idea what that smilie means.... it just seem appropriate)

Twinkie:

I'm in about as pissy missy (no offense norah) mood as one could possibly be in right now. Only one or two (hundred) of them have to do with the Twins losing. The remaining issues just tick me off to NO END. So, run, now, while you still can avoid BDG's pissy missy (sorry again Norah), meltdown.

BDG

:wave:

I just turned the computer on this morning :blush:

We're supposed to have storms all day long:umbrella:

My PM is on the way :)

Twink.....being riddle goddess pretty much excuses everything...;) but I have taken steps to remedy my remissness. ;)

B......cheer up....they will win today! :wizard: :wizard: :banana:

Larsy:

aapmickeyhb2.gif

and Spike...................I hope you are off doing something F-U-N on your birthday cause that is the only excuse I'm accepting for blowing off your birthday party here! :teeth: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :banana:

I'm also late, but I'm in!!!! I'm usually not good at puzzles, but man this riddle thing is kind of fun, and I feel so "smart" when I've finally got it. This is a great way to get the old noodle working in the morning. :)

redheaded mama said:
I'm also late, but I'm in!!!! I'm usually not good at puzzles, but man this riddle thing is kind of fun, and I feel so "smart" when I've finally got it. This is a great way to get the old noodle working in the morning. :)

Oh crap! Is that what we're doing?!?!?! :confused3

I knew it was an evil plot by my bosses!!! :furious:

( ;) :teeth: :rotfl: Welcome redheaded mama!)

TwinkieMama said:
Donna- does being the riddle goddess of chaos excuse you from "appropriate jubilation" upon achieving the halfahooty? ;) just askin'

Utah- many questions for you doll:
a) why were you up and riddlin' at the butt of dawn? are you seriously trying to "bring it"? cause I am totally in today.... unless of course we whohooty after 11:30 central time- I will be "out of my office" all afternoon.....
b) why oh why do I keep trying to be Homemaker Holly?????? I do not have mad skittles in this department. The saga of the perfect squash soup continues. News at 11. After take out pizza.
c) why is over 90 degrees every day in October? do they not know my girls have no less than 3 pairs apiece of darling fall themed knit tights? and long sleeved shirts that say "I am sweeter than candy"?..... and fall jumpers with leaf print shirts? and stripey tights??????

1) Because that's when DH is up LOUDLY getting ready for work...I noted the time and thought I'd give it a "go" (went back to sleep after he left for work...smack in the middle of the bed, like I like!) He only "helped" a little, in case that's the next question.

2)Homemaker Holly is a myth (one I just now made up) like Betty Crocker or Brie VandeKamp. BUT, it's fun to be domestic once in a while. Especially when the weather starts to get "nippy".

3) It's 90???? It's about 60 here! Very nippy out today! Pissy Missy IS wearing multi-colored fall tights today so it is funny you said that about tights!

drebert:
aapmickeyhb2.gif

cjhinch: :welcome: to the riddle!

aapmickeyhb2.gif

redheaded mama: :welcome: to your new obsession....oops I mean...the riddle! ;)

aapmickeyhb2.gif

Alan:
aapmickeyhb2.gif

Utah Mama...will you please take us somewhere fun cause the riddle is dying here! ;) :teeth:

I think Spike drank too much of his own party punch. Not even close to a Woo Hooty :confused3

monymony3471 said:
And since it's so cold here, throw in a bon fire. How about some music too?!

Yeah...I had a campfire planned tonight for Girl Scouts....Mr. Stormy Weather doesn't plan to let THAT happen! :rolleyes: :mad:

it was gorgeous all day....all I needed was 6 more hours of gorgeous!!!!! was that too much to ask???? :crazy:

WHoooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!
I'm not good at ANY sports...even whoo-hootys, evidentally!

I had the same Idea (focker eyes at our borg...which I say in everyday conversation) BUT I had to take the cookies out of the oven and taste one to make sure they're not poison!!!!!

Then...the dogs decided they needed out NOW...silly woofers.

But I'm glad it was YOU....3/4 a W.H. is better than none...but not as good as my cookies! :teeth:

What is it about these tasty Goetz morsels that makes them so sumptious? What exactly is that radient dollop of sweet succulence in the center?

2361_caramel_creams_vanilla.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter