Wednesday's What's in a Name Riddle???

Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes. :thumbsup2 Makes the transition into old age a little bit easier to bear. Well, that and the fact that Donna is older than I am. :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
What is it about these tasty Goetz morsels that makes them so sumptious? What exactly is that radient dollop of sweet succulence in the center?

2361_caramel_creams_vanilla.jpg

OMG!!! I LOVE THESE!!!

Now I have to send DH out to get some!

I don't think I want to know what is in the center...it might ruin the experience for me!!

RoyalVizier said:
What is it about these tasty Goetz morsels that makes them so sumptious? What exactly is that radient dollop of sweet succulence in the center?

2361_caramel_creams_vanilla.jpg

Loooooove those candies :thumbsup2

Okay so here is a group that may help while we are at post 84

class%20of%2084.jpg

hey...I was the class of 1984...I don't remember looking that scary :confused3

Well of course not; they are from the UK :teeth:

I'm sure that was typical, right? ;)

Just like Dukes of Hazzard is a documentary for where I grew up :rolleyes:

Well okay, so it probably was pretty close :scratchin

Chapter 11 said:
Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes. :thumbsup2 Makes the transition into old age a little bit easier to bear. Well, that and the fact that Donna is older than I am. :teeth:

wow!!!! Cut on the girl who threw you a nice party! Nice!!! :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

Spikey:
aapmickeyhb2.gif

RV: bout time! Priorities! :snooty: ;) :teeth:
aapmickeyhb2.gif

what-EVER!!!! I wont get it!!!!
This Sucks!!!! :furious:

BUT
I
will
spoon
feed
it
and
give
it
to
someone
ELSE
!
You're
WELCOME
in
advance
!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter