Weird Everyday single 12x12 PLEASE SEE POST#238

The following spots are available at the moment. I am sure you would be welcome to join in any of them if you are interested.

Rebecca

Group C (make 4) Full
Hanging Out -Angel Needed

Group F (make 4)
Performance (as in dance or recital)
Date Night -Angel Needed

Group H (make 4)Full
I'm ready to go - Angel Needed

Actually the only spot left is in Group F Perfomance

Believen has Hanging Out and BAMB has I'm ready to go

as the pages are not packaged individually are we putting our namesw on the back?

I'm all done and packing today ready to post tomorrow. Just need some chocolate frogs........

as the pages are not packaged individually are we putting our namesw on the back?

I'm all done and packing today ready to post tomorrow. Just need some chocolate frogs........

Yipee
AWFROG.gif

checking in, I'm going to do this after my vacation. My creativity is lacking right now. and I want to sit and get them all done at the same time I do have almost everything though.

:moped: postal! It was way heavy - DH was in the PO with me (I tried everything to get rid of him:headache: ) and tried to persuade me to send it surface for 1/2 the money (but 4-6 times as long). He maoned the rest of the morning:rolleyes1

In order to get all my prototypes done. I will have to do at least 2 a day between the time I get back from MNSSHP and the due date.

Is the DD going to stay as is?

We have several swappers that are feeling a little overwhelmed with life these days (myself included - this is a MASSIVE swap). In order to keep swapping *FUN*, I thought that maybe I could alleviate a little bit of the stress by pushing the due date to January 30 with a mail by date of January 23rd.

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding:goodvibes

Rhonda

We have several swappers that are feeling a little overwhelmed with life these days (myself included - this is a MASSIVE swap). In order to keep swapping *FUN*, I thought that maybe I could alleviate a little bit of the stress by pushing the due date to January 30 with a mail by date of January 23rd.

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding:goodvibes

Rhonda

Are we also pushing out the the date for prototypes?

Rebecca

Believen I put you into the Group F spot, Thanks!

We still have one spot left in the Cat group...Anyone?:goodvibes

:moped: postal! It was way heavy - DH was in the PO with me (I tried everything to get rid of him:headache: ) and tried to persuade me to send it surface for 1/2 the money (but 4-6 times as long). He maoned the rest of the morning:rolleyes1

Mazda, got your package today. Haven't opened it yet - but will in a little bit. That was FAST!

Glad it got there safe - though DH said someone should be carrying it all the way and presenting it to you on a velvet cushion for that price:lmao:

Hope you like your treats - I couldn't add any more as it would have sent the weight over the top limit where they charge £2 for every 10g:scared1:

Mazda I love love love your pages!!! (and my treats too - those little frog clips are too cute). You've inspired me to start working on mine:goodvibes

Gladd they're OK (and the treats survived the travel! I saw the clips when I was looking for something different and I had to get them for you - I thought they might come in useful holding stuff. Or just look pretty;) ). I had issues with the "How do I look", as after I started sticking everything I took against the background cardstock:headache: But I was working under dodgy light and it looks OK in daylight, I think. Just don't show anyone your pages after dark:rotfl: But I quite like the travel one:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter