Weird Everyday single 12x12 PLEASE SEE POST#238

Thanks all!
Popcorn page- my artist in the making, Banana did all of that on her own!:goodvibes

Camping (Green)- I dont want to take the marshmallows/stick out of the wrappers. I think its too fragile so I left it alone and just showed how I invisioned it on the topper and the little tag is not attached to anything so it can be moved.

RNR- Im going to remove the wire and send little bags of wire in case anyone wants to use it or not.

Still struggling a little with Black, but went to Target today and they had some interesting paper and accents. Went in to buy a blowdryer and came out with 2 bags and 80.00 spent! Love Target! DH doesnt!:rotfl2:

So Im thinking that you all like everything and I can move ahead with putting the other pages together?

Oh, one thing more about RNR, I will be using different pop dots, which I think wont be seen as much.

Thanks again and any and all feedback is always appreciated!
:flower3:

Love the teen page especially (well I love them all but I'm not getting the others:sad2: ). DS(15) is getting an electric guitar and amp for Christmas from Grandma so I will be able to take the perfect pics for that!:goodvibes

ETA Tinkerbean already has all my pages, but if you ask nicely she may let you have a peek ;-)

Here are my groups.....

oh, WOW

Group A (make 4) Full
Cooking - SusieStone

Group B (make 4)FULL
I didn’t do it - SusieStone

Group C (make 4) Full
Shhhh… - SusieStone

Group D (make 4)FULL
Ready for Bed - SusieStone

Group E (make 4)FULL
Camping - SusieStone

Group E.1 Full
BBQ - SusieStone

Group F (make 4)
Date Night -SusieStone (Angel)

Group G (make 4) Full
Summer Camp - SusieStone

Group H (make 4)Full
New clothes - SusieStone

Flavours
Winter FULL
Summer FULL
Spring FULL
Fall FULL
Girl Flavour
Boy B (make 4)FULL
Boy C FULL
Baby Flavour (make 4)FULL
Red (make 4) FULL
Blue (make 4) (FULL
Green (make 4)FULL
Yellow (make 4)Full
Purple (make 4)FULL
Bown (make4) FULL
Black (make 4)FULL
Travel FULL
Travel
FROGS- (sorry Shauna -I promise not to post pics!) (make 4) (Full)
Butterflies (make 4)(FULL)
Zoo FULL
DogFull
Cat.
Christmas Group A Full
Christmas Group B Full

33 groups. I will need to do about 2 prototypes a night to get them in by prototype day. Yikes

Here are my groups.....

oh, WOW

Group A (make 4) Full
Cooking - SusieStone

Group B (make 4)FULL
I didn’t do it - SusieStone

Group C (make 4) Full
Shhhh… - SusieStone

Group D (make 4)FULL
Ready for Bed - SusieStone

Group E (make 4)FULL
Camping - SusieStone

Group E.1 Full
BBQ - SusieStone

Group F (make 4)
Date Night -SusieStone (Angel)

Group G (make 4) Full
Summer Camp - SusieStone

Group H (make 4)Full
New clothes - SusieStone

Flavours
Winter FULL
Summer FULL
Spring FULL
Fall FULL
Girl Flavour
Boy B (make 4)FULL
Boy C FULL
Baby Flavour (make 4)FULL
Red (make 4) FULL
Blue (make 4) (FULL
Green (make 4)FULL
Yellow (make 4)Full
Purple (make 4)FULL
Bown (make4) FULL
Black (make 4)FULL
Travel FULL
Travel
FROGS- (sorry Shauna -I promise not to post pics!) (make 4) (Full)
Butterflies (make 4)(FULL)
Zoo FULL
DogFull
Cat.
Christmas Group A Full
Christmas Group B Full

33 groups. I will need to do about 2 prototypes a night to get them in by prototype day. Yikes

IF you need help, just hollar! We are here. We've got your back. :hug:

Hi everyone, I need angels for 6 spots. Here they are...

Group D - Busted

Group E - Family Time

Group F - Anniversary

Teen

Travel A

Cat

If everyone agrees I can push out the prototype and due date to give our angels a chance to catch up.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Rhonda

I've got Working Hard Grp C on my list to do. It is marked as needing an angel. I'm excited to be joining you in the swap!

Hi everyone, I need angels for 6 spots. Here they are...

Group D - Busted rlovew

Group E - Family Time DisneyIsTerrific

Group F - Anniversary DisneyIsTerrific

Teen rlovew

Travel A MichellePooh

Cat DisneyIs Terrfic

If everyone agrees I can push out the prototype and due date to give our angels a chance to catch up.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Rhonda

I think most of us would be okay with it, but Mazda is the one who is already done and has to wait the longest. Would you like me to send you anything Mazda to help with the waiting? I have stickles I can share. :)

Looks like everyone has pitched in and they are all covered. THANKS!! I'll let Rhonda know.

I can do Busted . . . does anyone mind if I use the red paper that says BUSTED in caps across the top and highlight that title instead of making my own topper. I believe it is red although it might be blue but I know my Michael's has a large stack of it.

I can also do teen. I don't need extra time for the due date and wouldn't need much extra time if any on the protypes - it just depends when I make it back to the store to shop.

AR- I have so many concerts and things we have done that I can use the topper from your teen even with the whole page because we keep going to more.

Rebecca

Extending would be great for me.

I forgot to bring my stuff to work on here at WDW.

OT - I've only been to 4 shops at DTD but loved it. I lov ed the black Christmas tree at the pirate display at World of Disney.

I can do:

Group E - Family Time
Group F - Anniversary
Cat

I looked at the dates and they look fine. I won't need them extended.

I have excellent pics for Busted but they are both portrait, so if that could work for you...:rolleyes1

Yes I absolutely can't wait but then I can't wait for anything :blush: No need for anything extra...I'm sure knowing I'm glowering over here pretending to be nice will get your little fingers flying:lmao:

Mine are only so early because I was working to the original date minus 3 weeks for my hand - and its lucky I did as I still can't really use the cutting tools (too much pressure = OUCH! :sad2: ). So I was early for my convenience and I'm fine with that. My control freakish choice:thumbsup2

ETA the paper sounds brilliant to me - no need to worry about letters coming adrift (airmail does that to some of them :headache:

Off to update the OP. Thanks soooo much for your help everyone....

I think I'll be fine with the due date, not sure about the prototype date.

Rebecca -- I am not in the Busted group, but I know the paper! Sounds like a great idea.

Updated to here. Off to an IEP meeting, back later on today. Thanks everyone:goodvibes

Rhonda

Hi everyone, with all of the changes going on lately I would appreciate if everyone could check their groups (both sections please) and let me know if they are up to date.

I've checked and re-checked them but I want to make sure I haven't missed anything...

THanks

Rhonda

Looks OK for me - but then I only had one change to check:rotfl2: I've started pulling paper

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter