~*Welcome! Foolish mortals....*~ [August 18th - 25th, WL, Pre-Trip & Planning]

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
...to the Haunted Ma...opps! :rolleyes1 Hehe...sorry not the Haunted Mansion but you have stumbled upon my Pre-Trip report....no hinges creaking in door less chambers or strange and frightening sounds echoing through the halls, but I can guarantee it'll be filled with pixie dust! :wizard:

My family has been visiting Walt Disney World nearly every year since I was 2 years old (1987). We've celebrated so many special occassions at WDW over the years :goodvibes several of my parents' wedding anniversaries, my 21st birthday, my mom's birthday and my dad's birthday. My graduation from High School and from University! So now, whenever we have a special occassion coming up we think....Let's go to Disney!

This upcoming August 2008 Trip will celebrate my Dad's birthday and my parents wedding anniversary :)

So, here are the details....

When: August 18th - 25th 2008

Where: WDW! :cool1:

Resort: Disney's Wilderness Lodge, 2 Wood's View Rooms.

~*Cast*~

Tink, 22 :tink: (Myself) I am completely and totally Disney obsessed. This is my 30th trip to WDW :woohoo: I love the world so much that I will be applying to the International College Program in Summer 2009 and I am hoping to do a Professional Internship in 2010. It has always been my dream to work for Disney because they have had such a profound effect on my life. I'd love to be a part of making the dreams of others come true! :wizard:
Favorite Park: Epcot (MK is a VERY close 2nd)
Favorite Ride: I have one at each park! LOL (Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror and Soarin')
Favorite Food: :mickeybar LOL Actually, Tempura Shrimp Roll from the California Grill!

Winnie, 23 pooh: (My Best Friend) Winnie has been to WDW 4 times (3 times with me LOL). Our first trip together was a surprise from our parents at age 16. Our 2nd was celebrating our graduation from High School in 2003 and the 3rd trip was celebrating my graduation from University and Winnie's acceptance into the nursing program in 2006. As you can see, our trips are getting closer and closer together because I think she has been bitten by the Disney bug! :maleficen Hahaha my evil plan has worked!! ;)
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: I'm pretty sure its Splash Mountain
Favorite Food: Maple Filet with Cream Cheese Mashed potatoes from Le Cellier

Dad, :eeyore: (My Dad!) He is a Disney obsessive who tends to deny it :lmao: He acts like he wants nothing to do with planning and that Disney is just another vacation destination but I know better. Deep down he loves WDW just as much as me. There are moments where he gets really excited when I'm planning and once we've arrived he is totally a kid again! This is his 33rd trip to WDW.
Favorite Park: Epcot
Favorite Ride: Soarin' and Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Food: Soup! (Cheese Soup, French Onion Soup, Potato and Leek Soup) and ANYTHING from California Grill

Mom, ::MinnieMo (My Mom!) She loves Disney just as much as my Dad and I. Could spend every night of her life at World Showcase. She loves to people watch and must go to Typhoon Lagoon at LEAST twice a trip. We teasingly call her the "White Rabbit" because she always gets frustrated when my Dad and i are LATE! :rotfl2: But in reality she is often the only one who keeps us even close to on time :worship: This is her 33rd trip to WDW.
Favorite Park: Epcot
Favorite Ride: Soarin'
Favorite Food: popcorn:: (from Main Street) and anything from California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter