Welcome Package

disneydad7281231

Earning My Ears
Just received this “key” from DVC. I have heard and seen people get packages after purchasing DVC. Blue card or other things like a water bottle.
Does everyone get these or does that not really happen?
Difference between if you are direct or resale?
Just curious as my 3.5 year old gets excited everytime something comes from Disney.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 24
Oh that key is cool! I haven’t seen that before. Did you just make a purchase? Or did it show up unexpectedly?

We got the water bottles and cooling towels twice. No key.

Just received this “key” from DVC. I have heard and seen people get packages after purchasing DVC. Blue card or other things like a water bottle.
Does everyone get these or does that not really happen?
Difference between if you are direct or resale?
Just curious as my 3.5 year old gets excited everytime something comes from Disney.
This is silly and completely useless and I have to have one!

I keep seeing DVC advertising on social media where they say something like ‘order your key now to unlock the magic!’ I always thought they were speaking metaphorically but perhaps they meant literally? Like a cute gimmick-y marketing thing? Idk but it’s fun, I like it.

Did you contact DVC for direct info before getting your membership from resale? Maybe because you weren’t a member yet they sent you this key as part of their initial sales reach out?

Would be interesting if they include the key in as an Easter egg in some Disney Media as it doesn't seem DVC specific.

Would be interesting if they include the key in as an Easter egg in some Disney Media as it doesn't seem DVC specific.
Tbf, that is the DVC logo on the end of the key so it probably does have something to do with DVC but it’s certainly new promo item so who knows what it’s about.

This is silly and completely useless and I have to have one!

I keep seeing DVC advertising on social media where they say something like ‘order your key now to unlock the magic!’ I always thought they were speaking metaphorically but perhaps they meant literally? Like a cute gimmick-y marketing thing? Idk but it’s fun, I like it.

Did you contact DVC for direct info before getting your membership from resale? Maybe because you weren’t a member yet they sent you this key as part of their initial sales reach out?
I did contact them about direct prior so you are probably right lol.

It led me to a video all about DVC.

Yea just a direct sales marketing thing, has QR code on back that links to a dvc video on the youtubes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter