Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

Hi, poping in to see how day 2 is going...Im not sure about the sound of a pb&j pizza...sounds like some of the dessert pizza they have which I dont care for...but you just never know till you try it...lol

It is more like an open face PB&J sandwich.

That sounds great

I Love pizza and I love PB& J...might have to try that if we ever get there:cool1:

I was going to say the same thing...How cool you can eat and see POC Boats:thumbsup2

Again, I was going to ask that, too about the ears

That sounds awesome

I can not wait to see your pictures:cool1:

Hey, did you pick a hotel yet? I knew you were undecided between two of them

No I am still waffling. I am leaning toward the Grand because with 3 kids I amy not get another chance until they are all done with school. I am so suprised they don't have that at DW.

Wow PB&J pizza! I hav to try that!:thumbsup2

My hubby and my two younger kids love it. I haven't tried it yet. Maybe this year.

Michele
:hippie:

After lunch we will visit the Crystal Shop. I plan on getting matching shot glasses engraved for DN and DNieceinL. Nephew collects them so I figure I should start her collection. It is either that or a umbrella with her name on it. After we are done shopping the things we buy will be sent back to which ever hotel we decide on(DLH has the lead right now for anyone who cares.) After we are done we need to wander around a to FrontierLand to visit the Golden Horseshoe Review. We have never gone there together there is always so many other things to do and we usually go at busier times and I figure we can meander around. After watching Billy Hill and the Hillbillys we will visit all of the quaint shops in Frontierland. Now when I was younger they used to carry Pendleton shirts but now most of the merchandise if not all is DIsney related and not so western related anymore so that takes some of the fun out of it for me.::yes::

We will wander behind the Big Thundermountain Railway and visit the petting Zoo. Last year when we were there they had the cutest baby goats and it was really fun. I am sure we will enjoy ourselves again even without the kids who were amazed to be around goats and such. City kids for sure, which is so funny to me. When I was growing up I had grandparents who lived in cool places like a prune orchard, a cattle ranch and a boat harbor. So as a kid I learned about different types of places because I loved staying with my grandparents and being spoiled.:offtopic: Sorry for that.

Now we will go into Fantasyland and ride the "DARK" rides. I love Peter Pan and Mr Toads Wild Ride and I will willingly wait in line for them anytime. Well I will finish this day later its late and I'm weary.

After lunch we will visit the Crystal Shop. I plan on getting matching shot glasses engraved for DN and DNieceinL. Nephew collects them so I figure I should start her collection. It is either that or a umbrella with her name on it. After we are done shopping the things we buy will be sent back to which ever hotel we decide on(DLH has the lead right now for anyone who cares.) After we are done we need to wander around a to FrontierLand to visit the Golden Horseshoe Review. We have never gone there together there is always so many other things to do and we usually go at busier times and I figure we can meander around. After watching Billy Hill and the Hillbillys we will visit all of the quaint shops in Frontierland. Now when I was younger they used to carry Pendleton shirts but now most of the merchandise if not all is DIsney related and not so western related anymore so that takes some of the fun out of it for me.::yes::

We will wander behind the Big Thundermountain Railway and visit the petting Zoo. Last year when we were there they had the cutest baby goats and it was really fun. I am sure we will enjoy ourselves again even without the kids who were amazed to be around goats and such. City kids for sure, which is so funny to me. When I was growing up I had grandparents who lived in cool places like a prune orchard, a cattle ranch and a boat harbor. So as a kid I learned about different types of places because I loved staying with my grandparents and being spoiled.:offtopic: Sorry for that.

Now we will go into Fantasyland and ride the "DARK" rides. I love Peter Pan and Mr Toads Wild Ride and I will willingly wait in line for them anytime. Well I will finish this day later its late and I'm weary.

Sounds like fun. You are making me want to go to Disney Land more and more!;)

I cant wait to ride the "Dark Rides" especially Mr Toad ...cause they dont have it anymore in WDW and Ive heard POTC is better at DL/CA

Sounds like fun. You are making me want to go to Disney Land more and more!;)

You're so nice. I love Disneyland so much.

I cant wait to ride the "Dark Rides" especially Mr Toad ...cause they dont have it anymore in WDW and Ive heard POTC is better at DL/CA

I have been told by a friend who has done both parks and she says that POTC, and the Haunted Mansion are both better than WDW. And we have the Holiday layover on the Haunted Mansion while you are there and they don't do that at WDW. And Mr Toads Wild Ride is always a kick.

I have been told by a friend who has done both parks and she says that POTC, and the Haunted Mansion are both better than WDW. And we have the Holiday layover on the Haunted Mansion while you are there and they don't do that at WDW. And Mr Toads Wild Ride is always a kick.

Yes...I cant wait to see the Jack Skelaton Halloween HM.

My 14 year old daughter absolutely loves it.

Last Sept at WDW on our Last day At MK they had put up halloween decorations...but I dont remember anything different at HM for our previous visit on the grand reopening day after the makeover on HM from a couple days before.

Their specialty is a Monte Cristo sandwich. Sort of a ham and turkey cheese sandwich dipped in a frencj toast batter and cooked and served with a raspberry cordial. Most of their food is on those lines. Here is their lunch menu.

http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_bay.htm

Michele

that sounds good!

It is more like an open face PB&J sandwich.

No I am still waffling. I am leaning toward the Grand because with 3 kids I amy not get another chance until they are all done with school. I am so suprised they don't have that at DW.

My hubby and my two younger kids love it. I haven't tried it yet. Maybe this year.

Michele

it sounds pretty good...I like PB&J!

sounds like me and DH....he collects shot glasses, and I have a few that are especially for me...they are Dr. Pepper glasses...and I LOVE Dr. Pepper!
I need to find some Coke ones too.

this part of your day sounds great!

They have a petting zoo? That's pretty cool! It seems like Disneyland wraps in a lot of things from WDW's non-MK parks. How long has the petting zoo area been there? Was it there before Animal Kingdom came to be? Or is that something added since?

that sounds good!

it sounds pretty good...I like PB&J!

sounds like me and DH....he collects shot glasses, and I have a few that are especially for me...they are Dr. Pepper glasses...and I LOVE Dr. Pepper!
I need to find some Coke ones too.

this part of your day sounds great!

They have a petting zoo? That's pretty cool! It seems like Disneyland wraps in a lot of things from WDW's non-MK parks. How long has the petting zoo area been there? Was it there before Animal Kingdom came to be? Or is that something added since?

It has only been there a couple of years. That is where they send the turkeys the president pardons. My sister has always been a Dr. Pepper fan. She's loved it since we were kids. Before it was a petting zoo it was a barbeque place with the checkered table cloth covered picnic tables. I will post some of the pictures from the petting zoo that I have. One of the cast members in the petting zoo offered to let me hold one of the baby goats. I declined but I did pet it. And thankfully they have hand cleaning stations in there too. I need to consult my books tonight and get DH to give me input on where he wants to eat otherwise I will make the PS without him.

Hi everybody sorry I haven't been updating but real life has reared it's ugly head again. So after consulting with my hubby and my books I will come back and post more.:goodvibes

Hi everybody sorry I haven't been updating but real life has reared it's ugly head again. So after consulting with my hubby and my books I will come back and post more.:goodvibes

Does that mean you're making a visit to the "red chair?"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (I crack myself up!;) )

First off...congratulations on your weight loss!! That's wonderful! I've really enjoyed reading your pre-TR. You should try staying at the Grand Californian this time...my daughter (27) has always loved DLH (as I do), but for her honeymoon they stayed at the Grand Californian. Now it's her new favorite...don't get me wrong she still loves the DLH, but her honeymoon at the GCH was magical. It might be fun to stay there this time since it will be just the two of you. At any rate...you deserve a wonderful vacation, and I'm sure Richard Simmons will be so happy to see the new you!

First off...congratulations on your weight loss!! That's wonderful! I've really enjoyed reading your pre-TR. You should try staying at the Grand Californian this time...my daughter (27) has always loved DLH (as I do), but for her honeymoon they stayed at the Grand Californian. Now it's her new favorite...don't get me wrong she still loves the DLH, but her honeymoon at the GCH was magical. It might be fun to stay there this time since it will be just the two of you. At any rate...you deserve a wonderful vacation, and I'm sure Richard Simmons will be so happy to see the new you!

You know I keep flipping back and forth on my decision. My DH Scotty loves the Disneyland Hotel and he really wants to stay there, he say's that it is up to me but I think he should have input too, plus I also think that the price difference sticks in my mind. Richard will be thrilled to see me. Last time he saw me I was extremely ill. Scotty has sent my most recent pictures to Richard and he was very pleased with how I look. It is my dream to be one of his success stories. Silly I know.

Does that mean you're making a visit to the "red chair?"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (I crack myself up!;) )

You are too much

:lmao:

You know I keep flipping back and forth on my decision. My DH Scotty loves the Disneyland Hotel and he really wants to stay there, he say's that it is up to me but I think he should have input too, plus I also think that the price difference sticks in my mind. Richard will be thrilled to see me. Last time he saw me I was extremely ill. Scotty has sent my most recent pictures to Richard and he was very pleased with how I look. It is my dream to be one of his success stories. Silly I know.

It is not silly at all

You are already a success:hug:

:rotfl: I love that! I think that would make a great TR title. ;) Anyway, lovin everything so far. popcorn::

Thank you. I know I wish I had of thought of that first. But I went for straight forward and honest on the title. But it is a love tour.

You are too much

:lmao:

It is not silly at all

You are already a success:hug:

Thank you Sharky. I just figure I am not a success until I reach goal. I know have lost so much already but I want it all off before I call myself a success, until then I consider myself a work in progress.;)

It has only been there a couple of years. That is where they send the turkeys the president pardons. My sister has always been a Dr. Pepper fan. She's loved it since we were kids. Before it was a petting zoo it was a barbeque place with the checkered table cloth covered picnic tables. I will post some of the pictures from the petting zoo that I have. One of the cast members in the petting zoo offered to let me hold one of the baby goats. I declined but I did pet it. And thankfully they have hand cleaning stations in there too. I need to consult my books tonight and get DH to give me input on where he wants to eat otherwise I will make the PS without him.

you know, Disney STILL doesn't serve Dr. Pepper OR Mr. Pibb. I hate that!

They have hand cleaning stations at the petting zoo in AK, too. :goodvibes

Disney does it right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter