Well it's time to kick this party in to high gear! pg. 8

you know, Disney STILL doesn't serve Dr. Pepper OR Mr. Pibb. I hate that!

They have hand cleaning stations at the petting zoo in AK, too. :goodvibes

Disney does it right!

They don't sell my Diet Pepsi either.:worried:

I love Diet Pepsi!! :hyper: In fact my first tag ever said "Hopelessly addicted to Diet Pepsi". LOL I wish they sold it there too.

Me too. I usually bring my own to drink at the hotel at least. Darn Coca Cola just doesn't cut it for me. Diet or otherwise.

Me too. I usually bring my own to drink at the hotel at least. Darn Coca Cola just doesn't cut it for me. Diet or otherwise.

Hi, I like the Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi....my sister keeps it at her house and got me started on it...she prefers diet coke...yuck....give me the real thing....lol

blech!

double blech!

sorry guys! :lmao:

I totally agree with you!

But I'm not a fan of any soda, diet or otherwise. I prefer iced tea or lemonade. I don't know why more places don't offer iced tea (the good kind...I love raspberry flavored!).

Of course, if you mix it with a little rum, I wouldn't be one to turn it down.;)

But I'm not a fan of any soda, diet or otherwise. I prefer iced tea or lemonade. I don't know why more places don't offer iced tea (the good kind...I love raspberry flavored!).

Of course, if you mix it with a little rum, I wouldn't be one to turn it down.;)

I really like the rasberry brisk tea they have at the YUM chain of eatery's like taco bell and KFC

Rum yuck. Some sort of whiskey. Yum. Or a Kamakazee. Yummy.:thumbsup2

Rum yuck. Some sort of whiskey. Yum. Or a Kamakazee. Yummy.:thumbsup2

I like 7-up with Seagrams Seven (7 & Seven)

here is a t-shirt design you can make a transfer for the Dr Pepper Lovers designed by rumblytumbly...she is working on a project for me and has hundreds to chosse from in the link of her signature...she likes to see the finished product if you have the time to post it on her thread

mickeycoffeedrpepper.jpg

dietcokeminnie.jpg

If you ask rumblytumbly she can add whatever soda brand you want to the above designs for minnie...she is awesome and loves making people happy. :yes:

Kaoden39, Here is the design she made for our big guys trip in Oct. I Love It. Im posting here because its a supprise for the other big guys that Im making these T-Shirts for the MToT Party and we can buy our respective hats for our costume that night (Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Pluto) LOL

halloweendl2008.jpg

Kaoden39, Here is the design she made for our big guys trip in Oct. I Love It. Im posting here because its a supprise for the other big guys that Im making these T-Shirts for the MToT Party and we can buy our respective hats for our costume that night (Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Pluto) LOL

halloweendl2008.jpg

That's cute and it should fun for you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter