We're back from filming the DVC commercial

I just watched it this afternoon with my sons, 10 and 7. And now I see this post! My ds10 requested we stay in the grand villa...I said, "they must have a lot of points to stay there". LOL:lmao: Now I know the real story! :thumbsup2

You could have been describing my feelings too about Disney/DVC...Wonderful...:lovestruc

I saw it yesterday morning and it was lovely. I got misty when you gave your granddaughter your Cinderella watch -- I remember you telling us the story when you filmed it. I'm so happy for you and your family that you were able to participate in such a special event.

I finally found it and was able to DVR the program! Thanks for that last listing of stations and times.

Your family is beautiful! I agree with the other posters I connected most with your family. So many things you said are so true! Our kids are still at home, but are a bit older at 13 and almost 17. We just purchased so our 50 year contact will take them to ages 63 and 67. For us the key factor for purchase was being able to give to our grandkids what we have given to our kids since 1997; a Disney Vacation. There truly is nothing like it. :goodvibes Thanks so much for sharing your story and your family, it was a joy to be part of it. :)

I finally found it and was able to DVR the program! Thanks for that last listing of stations and times.

Your family is beautiful! I agree with the other posters I connected most with your family. So many things you said are so true! Our kids are still at home, but are a bit older at 13 and almost 17. We just purchased so our 50 year contact will take them to ages 63 and 67. For us the key factor for purchase was being able to give to our grandkids what we have given to our kids since 1997; a Disney Vacation. There truly is nothing like it. :goodvibes Thanks so much for sharing your story and your family, it was a joy to be part of it. :)

Glad you found it.

I recorded Disney Storybook Vacations yesterday morning at 3:00am and when I just went to watch it it was an infommercial for TempurPedic mattresses :scared1:. What a bummer :sad2: DH is now setting the DVR to record several of the upcoming listings to see if we can get the Disney version.

Thanks I clicked the lind will try to find the program this way. I had another listing and everytime if set the DVR all I got a was paid programming but NOT about Disney. I was giving up on ever seeing it. Hopefully this will help me out. I appreciate it!

That's exactly what I am running into. I set the DVR to record the Disney show and all I get are paid programming shows instead! Frustrating.

That's exactly what I am running into. I set the DVR to record the Disney show and all I get are paid programming shows instead! Frustrating.

I highly recommend using locatetv.com. I was having the same problem-- recording what my guide listed at Disney Storybook Vacations-- and getting an infomercial for some kind of steam vac. :scared1: But once I went to the website and put in my local info, I got it recorded first time.

Good luck!

I stumbled across this thread and searched out your commercial. I really enjoyed it. You are a beautiful lady and your family is awesome!

I have yet to see it anywhere in Canada, even on US channels broadcast up here.

Finally recorded the correct infommercial :banana:. You and your family did a great job, your interview made me teary because that's what I hope to accomplish with our membership, years and years of family vacations.:thumbsup2

Yeah!!! I just checked the times, and managed to tune in at 6:15 this morning. I was worried I missed your family, but you were the last segment. What a beautiful family, and what a fantastic experience!!!! I hope to be in the same position as you and your husband....to be able to give our kids and grandkids time with us in WDW. I've got time to plan, though, as our oldest is only 14. And we seriously need to add on!!!!!

I saw your watch you gave to your granddaughter - I had the SAME one growing up! Now I need to go find it...I know it wasn't thrown out. It's probably in my mom's attic.

Thank you for allowing Disney to share your family's experience with the rest of us!:thumbsup2

Just watched this morning! I loved your segment - your family did beautifully! I enjoyed your segment the best, because we are grandparents, too - and are planning a trip like yours with kids and grandbabies (youngest is 4 weeks, so we are waiting for him to get older) in 2013. It will be so good to provide a place to stay for them! Thanks for sharing your memories with us!

Finally took the time to watch the show, it's been waiting patiently on the DVR.

The camera crew did a great job of capturing your family's joy and the wonderful magic of Disney. What an amazing set of memories for your family.

Just happened to see it this am as I was clicking through the channels. Sounds like you had a wonderful experience and made some memories that will last many years for your family members.

We saw it this morning in SoCal. My daughter and I thought your family was wonderful. Plus my daughter says that I sound like you when I talk about DVC. My DGD crawled to the TV when your family met Mickey and Minnie. You all were great...love the group hug.

Two questions--does Caseyprincess: appear in this infomercial? And will this be playing on the Resort TV loop?

I was able to watch it yesterday morning from 5:30 to 6:00am on HGTV. I live in Central NY. Your family did a wonderful and truly captured the love that you all have for each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter