• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're going back to Japan!

pandv_2000

Mouseketeer
We've been trying to decide next year's holiday (I like to plan in advance and have something to look forward to) and the boys have said they really want to go back to Japan! We will be going next August - probably for 15 nights. Last year we had 7 nights in Kyoto, 3 at TDR and then 8 in Tokyo. I'm looking for suggestions for an itinerary. We don't want to swap hotels too many times. Our 2 boys wll be 13 and 6 by the time we go.

Hi i am going for 2 wks June 12th with my 3 kids twins 14 and my son will be 21 on the day we return .lived in Tokyo years ago and am so excited wish booked 3 weeks.Arrive in Tokyo June 13th 3 days then Kyoto 3 days Hiroshima 3 days then back to Tokyo for 5 days.My son wants to go to video games shops .I want to see Nara and Osaka and as many places with Japan Rail pass in 7 days.Will go to Kobe to Steakland suggested by another Diser thank you for steak lunch.

I hope you write a pre-trip report, I would love to read it! :)

I need to finish my last trip report first but I will try to do a PTR!

Hi i am going for 2 wks June 12th with my 3 kids twins 14 and my son will be 21 on the day we return .lived in Tokyo years ago and am so excited wish booked 3 weeks.Arrive in Tokyo June 13th 3 days then Kyoto 3 days Hiroshima 3 days then back to Tokyo for 5 days.My son wants to go to video games shops .I want to see Nara and Osaka and as many places with Japan Rail pass in 7 days.Will go to Kobe to Steakland suggested by another Diser thank you for steak lunch.

We went to Steakland in Kobe - I recommend it but don't bother going for anything other than the premium steak. My DH wasn't happy we tried different grade but the premium one was amazing!

Thank you for your reply about Steakland i checked the menu and i will get everyone the premium We are also going to go to Chinatown for the evening so much to see not enough time.wish we had booked for 3 wks but will go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter