We're leaving the kids at home, but the GUILT...

My husband and I will have been married 11 years in May. We go away without our girls once a year....this is the first time we are leaving the state to take the vacation. (Hey they don't call Maine Vacationland for nothing we have had great times in our home state it is just time to branch out.) I wanted to do a Triathlon this year and we found out there was one at WDW the weekend before our 11th anniversary...so we asked our girls if they minded and they said they had no problems with it as long as they could stay at Grammie and Grampie. :) I am so looking forward to a Disney vacation without the girls, but I am so nervous about the Tri. ;) So we have had no guilt about not taking the kids from anyone because they realize that we are "just" going so I can race....yeah sure that is the only reason we are going ;) I just needed the extra days to get ajusted. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter